Where do you store your files...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise

Dizzy geek
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wondering when you have set all your equipment up at your work station, where do you put your files?!!!

Mine are just placed on the desk at the side of where im working, but i think it looks a bit untidy.

Any tips geeks on where you store yours!?!

Thanks xxx

mine are in a wine rack with glasses in it cheap and effective and tidy
x

scattyfox said:
mine are in a wine rack with glasses in it cheap and effective and tidy
x

Is the wine rack at the side of you!?! Cor i dont think that would be any good for me,i would be thinking about the wine that should be in it LOL!!!

I put mine in a glass jar at the side of my work station. It keeps them tidy and I can see straight away which one I need

louise said:
Is the wine rack at the side of you!?! Cor i dont think that would be any good for me,i would be thinking about the wine that should be in it LOL!!!

No its sat behind me on a unit.

buti know what you mean hun lol
x

Tthats my spare files though, my used ones are sprayed and wrapped in tissue in the drawer.
x

I keep mine in the top drawer of my desk, and get them out between clients. I chlorispray them in between clients, and wrap in tissue, then put in my drawer.

...in the draw in a sealed box marked 'clean implements'.

Kx

In a glass jar. As said before, you are able to identify which one you need to use quickly. It also takes up less space on your desk storing them this way.

Yep I keep mine in a pot on my desk too, a metal one, kinda funky.

I keep all my files in my sraw - sprayed and wrapped in tissue, and before my client comes, I'll take out the files I need, spray them, then place them in the pot ready to be used!

Hi

I have one of the clear desk organizers from designer nails, i put them in there when i am using them but prior to that i keep them in my drawer. It really depends who and what i am doing as to which ones i use. My pushie etc i place on my set up desk towel on paper towel ready to be sprayed.

I use a spray i get from LCN called mizrozid i think thats how you spell it. :lol:

i keep my un used nail files in a rubber been shelf unit and my client get ther own little box with there files in it . i never use same nail files i client each client has there own nai fies

I also have files for each of my clients, this is only because i have a small amount of them, clients that is. I make sure that i sanitise them infront of my clients too. They are stored in envolopes in my drawers with their client cards attached.

LOL

Emx

Each client has their own abrasives - they are cleaned and stored in an envelope with their client records and treatment cards - they all go in my filing cabinet :D

Trin
xx

I keep mine in a clear plastic desk tidier (99p from wilkinsons) files i am going to use in one compartment, and my pushie and other tools in another compartment, ready for each client. I also stand my brush up in it, It is similar to this but clear plastic, can be washed an sterilised too.

I keep the rest in my desk draw, in a draw tidi/organiser, like the office type with seperate compartments(from stationary box) nice an organised.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi i keep mine in a desk tidy you know the ones you get from stationary shops they have different sized cylinder type compartments stuck together normally for your pens and pencils etc! i find it really usefull as you can see at a glace what your going to use

Hi i keep mine in a desk tidy you know the ones you get from stationary shops they have different sized cylinder type compartments stuck together normally for your pens and pencils etc! i find it really usefull as you can see at a glace what your going to use! so many options isnt there!

I use them, spray em and store them in my drawer, but why would I wrap tissue round them??

You would wrAP THEM IN TISSUE TO SOAK OFF ANY RESIDUE OF TEH PRODUCT YOU AHVE SDPRAYED THEM WITH SO THEY DON'T ROT.

SORRY CAPS LOCK CAME ON
X

scattyfox said:
You would wrAP THEM IN TISSUE TO SOAK OFF ANY RESIDUE OF TEH PRODUCT YOU AHVE SDPRAYED THEM WITH SO THEY DON'T ROT.

SORRY CAPS LOCK CAME ON
X

Ahhh, I normally lay them all out to dry before I put them away, is this method ok???

scattyfox said:

SORRY CAPS LOCK CAME ON
X
ah good idea. i didn't no this.
thanks.xxx

Latest posts

Back