where have all the geeks gone?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stanleyann

squeeky macgeeky
Reaction score
i was just browsing about the site when i got thinking about some geeks who i have not seen online for a while, scattyfox and kimmi rocks to name a few.........

you are probably online right now under a new name but seeing as i'm not the freshest sandwich in the picnic i wouldnt have noticed.....lol :p

stanleyann

there seem to be loads of new faces popping up all the time but there are few geeks who don't seem to have been around much lately....definitely miss Kimmi Rocks! her posts are always so refreshing

xx

you won't see a lot of Scatty, she has had computer problems and hasn't got it sorted out yet, hopefully she'll be back soon.

Sadly ... as peeps get busier and busier with their nail businesses, they have less time to geek and :cry: :cry: less need to geek!! I miss Cathie too !

geeg said:
Sadly ... as peeps get busier and busier with their nail businesses, they have less time to geek and :cry: :cry: less need to geek!! I miss Cathie too !

Dont worry Geeg WE STILL NEED YOU!

geeg said:
Thats what I was thinking. Sigh. Pleased for them though. You wont ever leave us though will you?:eek:
Hope that you all remember us Geeks as you become rich and famous! :Love: xx

oey said:
Dont worry Geeg WE STILL NEED YOU!

Lucky for me I'm not still in the salon ... I would never have had time for geeking in those days!! It was all I could do to drag myself to bed after a days that started at 8 am and finished at 9pm!! Don't know how I did it for so long when I look back on it now ... but I loved every minute!

Computer problems for Lucia and Kimmi is just extremely busy xx

Latest posts

Back