Where is that jacket from?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelly123

Reaction score
Hi everyone, strange request but here goes.....
I've been looking for a new jacket but haven't seen the one I liked...until tonight!
Rushing into supermarket on way from work to school I saw a woman with THE jacket. I wish I had the guts to ask her where she got it!
Maybe you have seen it somewhere as I thought it didn't exist!

It's brown checked (tweed) about waistlength with little pleats at the bottom of the back, it has puff sleeves.

Have you seen this for sale any where?

I have one similar but without the pleats and its from Zara.. (It has elbow patches too) .. Possibly look at Zara website-sounds like something they might do! X

Just spent ages looking online tried Zara they had similar but no puff sleeves or the little pleats at the back, and it as the detail that i raelly liked!grrr I wish I'd just asked her where it was from!

Sorry, can't help! Unless :idea: Do they have CCTV in the supermarket? :)

Just had an evil thought – you could tell security she's stolen your jacket :twisted: Perhaps get the police involved as well! Ha ha, police cells could be filled with women in brown tweed jackets :D Bit extreme maybe, but just think – you could get THAT jacket!

Last edited:
This is where being a fan of taking photos of random strangers in public comes in handy.
Have you tried Primark? I know it sounds mad, but they have gone really unusual lately xoxo

I think I tried on what you described in Primark in October :)

Will try primark.....I've become OBSESSED with finding it now! ;)

Haha Kelly I do the exact same thing! You couldn't even imagine some of the stuff I've googled in the past on my finding missions!

Latest posts

Back