Where the heck are you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow won;t it be great when the US and Oz and other nationality geeks come on. It's gonna be a world of geeks! Anyone fancy a quick one down my local?

woo hoo fab addition to the site Sam :D

i found it easier by going onto Google and typing in "latitude longitude Valencia Spain"
lo and behold it gave me the coordinates to the nearest city
then go to the Geekmap and get it as near as damn it :o

I'm up for a voddy in your local Sass lol

Katelisa said:
pft!!! i wanted to write

"Katelisa can be found in these parts wandering the streets in her pants"

But it only lets u have 33 characters lol.

Lol!!!!

That's freakin' cool Your Geekness!!! - lovin it already! :D Fab :idea:

Sandi I can't see you on there mate! Meet you down then pub then!

I'm not going to stick my actual house on there! I don't want any geeks knocking on my door in middle of the night to inform me that they got a negative rep point!

Name the pub - I'll be there, could do with a voddy or a g & t!! xx

Sassy Hassy said:
Sandi I can't see you on there mate! Meet you down then pub then!
I'm definitely on there hunny
scroll down from UK, past France and you should see my ickle red balloon :D

The Nail Geek said:
I'm not going to stick my actual house on there! I don't want any geeks knocking on my door in middle of the night to inform me that they got a negative rep point!

Yeah can never be too careful :lol: You may get stalkers camping out too.

well there's neun und neunzig luftballons in good old blighty but I can't see your li'l red beacon shining from Spain!

remeber you can move around the map with a click and drag ;)

The Nail Geek said:
PMSL - why ever not?

I've clicked, I've dragged I've even got me Sherlock magnifying glass out and I can't see you in Spain. Am I doing something wrong?

You may need to close your broswer to clear your cookies. Shes currently the only red flag in Spain ;)

I can see ya Sandi :cool:

I have been on satellite what a shame we cant see the actually streets lol,
Oh cant wait for more to add themselves :cool:

The Nail Geek said:

Hey lmao just watch Samantha doesn't put the house on :wink2:

Hehe, Cameos floating out in the Atlantic!

Hooray, got you at last, Val I hope you're good at swimming out there all alone in the Atlantic!

Well they say 'little things please little minds'. Well mine must by minute cos I am loving this. Its brill to actually see exactly who is where. I never was good at geography, so when I read where someone comes from, I dont really know where it is. Now though I can see clearly where you all are. Will be amazing in a week or so when everyone is on the map.

Off to take my 'little mind' for another look. Bye.

Val I hope you dont do the navigating in your house cos your balloon is a hell of a long way from grotty Notty!

So fab to see where you all are :wink2:
You all seem pretty close to one another make me feel a bit lonely stuck all the way up here on my own!
Val you off to do round the world in 80 days Babes? LOL!

KxXx

Latest posts

Back