Where the heck are you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cameo Val said:
Well they say 'little things please little minds'. Well mine must by minute cos I am loving this. Its brill to actually see exactly who is where. I never was good at geography, so when I read where someone comes from, I dont really know where it is. Now though I can see clearly where you all are. Will be amazing in a week or so when everyone is on the map.

Off to take my 'little mind' for another look. Bye.

Mine must be too hun, cos I've been having great fun with it!!

Yes I know my baloony thing is a long way off from Nottingham. But our house is sold and hopefully we should be moving back up to Middlesbrough before Christmas. So I put up the Middlesbrough balloon in anticipation, and cos I did not want to have to alter it again in a few weeks.

I know I said my geography was bad........ but its not that bad. I can just about find my way back to my own house. (Mind you I did get lost on moving day once. Hubby was at the new house, and I was totally lost about 40 miles away. Talk about panic. Thought I was never gonna see him ever again).

Look Sassy, I've changed my location to Notts AND Middlesbrough. We never got rid of the M'boro house when we moved down here, so we are selling up down here and moving back 'up North'. Roll on moving day. At least I wont get lost this time round.

I've added mine and it is on there straight away.

Great idea GMG, its really nice to roughly know people's locations.

Mines on there, cool stuff!

Hey Glynis (Peter Pan) your in the sea! Hope you can swim , lol!

luv christi
xxx

This is hillarious Dianna wot you doin in India luv, and Kate do you live on a house boat in the Indian ocean, lol

Just goes to show we can be anywhere in the world in just a click of the mouse Am luuuuuuuurvin this map, just gona pop of to sunnier climates for a while lol

I can't see me on there but ic an everyone else have cleared my cache but still ahvent got a balloon someone help me pleaseeeee.

Oh No Scatty, you know what this means............................... you dont actually exist, you are just a figment of your own imagination.

ScattyFox............ who's that??????????

How cool is this!!!

I am a very lonely Pasty Geek down here in the South West :irked: Is there no-one else this far down???:cry: :cry:

Now I know why my monthly 'Geek Meets' are so quiet!!! (PMSL!!!)

XXXXX

Is that pasty or pastie, after all you do live in Cornish pastie country.

It's 'Pastie' to the non-cornish and 'Pasty' to the cornish!!!! Yeah, I know how weird we are....it took me years to realise that what we in Cornwall call a Turnip is actually a SWEDE!!!! Yeah, I can't work it out either!!!:D

xxx

Ha Ha! in Scotland a Turnip/ Swede is a Neep!! We have Neepie Lanterns at Halloween.

This is absolutely fabulous!!!....thought at first how boring it is just a map....and when I tried I got lost up in Antartica and couldent get back...so went off in an icy huff........

But hubby came home and worked the zoom and clicked on Satellite...

And there was... OOR WEE HOOSE!!!.........pity the satellite piccy was taken before ther decking was done...lol!!

I won't put my marker right at my house, as advised, but I am right on top of Dumbarton Castle........Woo HOO...........

Thanks Sam........

izzidoll said:
I won't put my marker right at my house, as advised,
:eek: well that will teach me to play before Ive read the rules:rolleyes:
I was soo chuffed at how exact Id got it too. Ive been back & had a fiddle about now though, just incase of any potential stalkers out there, rofl!!!!

how fab is the satellite on the map? bloomin amazing :D
I ended up placing my balloon in a field just outside the centre of the city lol, i'm 25 mins inland from there but who cares lol
anyway... getting back to the satellite... i zoomed in and the quality is fab, the bull ring, science museum and Oceanographic Aquarium look really kewl.
you know what they say about little things pleasing little minds.... i'm off for another play with the satellite :D
Cheers Sam x mwah

i think i have put myself on.....but i cant see myself?

close your browser, clean your cache and open up a new window, that should work :)
you're definitely there Amb, I can see you :wink2:

i am excellent at clearing my CASH but how the heck do i clear my cache?

he he

I just found that logging off and logging on worked, not sure if that's the same as clearing out the cache!

done it !!

hanydanialis.....didnt think you were in leicester?

ANGIE print the map off.....there is one road between us A46 - 5 mins ...how can you NOt find my house now?!!!!!:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back