Where to buy cheap wax kits?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flapjack

Reaction score
Hi,

I am a mobile therapist but am going to now do all waxing from my home salon. I have the Phd wax system which is good but it is expensive to keep replacing the wax tubes. Im thinking having a pot would be alot cheaper.
Firstly can anyone let me know a great make to go for?
And if there are any sites that sell second hand beauty supplies or cheap beauty items where I could get a wax kit from?

Thanks

I would advise against a second hand heater ... not good. And they aren't really that expensive - £40 - £50 for a Hive 1000cc heater!

I recommend to people the Hive 1000cc traditional or digital heater (I have one digital and two old style) and the Perron Rigot line of waxes. If you feel these are too expensive for you Hive Options.

Mat

If you are looking for good value for money i agree with Fozzyo but concerning the wax i would look for a good quality one. Cheap isnt always good and you get what you pay for, ie a cheaper wax can be less efficient and economical (ie applies thicker) so that you end up spending even more in the end. I personally find the pot and spatula method the best way to work and would only use the new generation of polymer waxes as they are very efficient and easy to use and also a lot more comfortable for your client. hth. :hug:

have you checked out salon serve? they sell great wax kits at a really good price.

tigi
xx

"Where to buy cheap wax kits?"

Don't. Please. Cheap <does not equal> Good.

Please don't try offer professional services with cheap products. You should focus on providing a premium service with professional products - not those you get on Asda's discount shelves! :eek:

Hi

Thanks for your all your advice peeps, I bought a new digital hive 1000cc heater. Cant wait for it to arrive it does look really good.

Thanks

Tracy
x

rememeber a pot might be cheaper than roller but it takes alot longer to do, i have a hive wax roller and pot and would never use the pot for legs as it just takes so much longer

Hi

Where did you get digital hive heater, I have been looking but everywhere seem out of stock

Have you tried Hive directly?

I would advise against a second hand heater ... not good. And they aren't really that expensive - £40 - £50 for a Hive 1000cc heater!

I recommend to people the Hive 1000cc traditional or digital heater (I have one digital and two old style) and the Perron Rigot line of waxes. If you feel these are too expensive for you Hive Options.

Mat
I got ooze too and highly recommend it!

yea I contacted Hive they said August.

Latest posts

Back