Where's my egg :(

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
Happy easter to all ,feeling a bit down because no body has brought me a easter egg :cry: A little creme egg would have been enough, Never mind will have to have a nibble of the kids eggs while they aren't looking :lick:

hi lell, i didnt get any either , havin to use this site instead of a choccy fix ! less fattening !

No I did'nt get any either, they're all gonna regret it though when I start helping myself to theirs !!! :lick:

Poor you...eat the kids when they are in bed then tell em it must have been the mice.

My master did the food shopping on Friday (took all 3 kids with him aswell...fool) my eldest Ria secretly told me he had got me a huge egg, (she is great for info) so i had to get one quick for him yesterday as i hadnt bothered.

So yes i did get one...but lell whats happened to your piccy, the last one of you was real sassy....xx

That one was a few years ago Angie trying to get hubby to take a more up to date one lol

i didnt get one either :cry: And i cant eat the kids because i can only eat white choc.. i did hint to hubby i would rather have liked a Thorntons white bunny, but didnt get one..sigh! .. well bless him he hasnt had a night off in 6 weeks....Hes been hard earning for our holiday coming up in April...cant wait!!

I got a Magic Roundabout one, I love that prog! Mind you I still have half a box of chocs left from Mothers Day!!

I didn't get one either....got a bunch of flowers instead.....BUT I CAN'T EAT THEM :rolleyes: !!!!!!

I got a nice big fat Crunchie Egg!....I love Crunchie!
Well when I say got a crunchie egg.....I do actually mean got it....went to ASDA yeaterday and just threw one in the trolley!....It was the only way I was gonna get an Easter Egg, getting it myself!....desperate measures here! :green:

I didnt get any either but not really a chocolate fiend but a bag of peanus would ahe been nice
x

Sassy Hassy said:
Mind you I still have half a box of chocs left from Mothers Day!!
OMG!!!!! :eek: How do you manage that Sassy? I've already eaten 2 big eggs, and I have been out a lot of the day! :o :biggrin:

I didnt get an egg either ..... but I got Thorntons :lick: ... woooo hoooo! ... gawd I been living of those since chrimbo.
Its no wonder my hips is spreading!

Glorsclaws said:
I didnt get an egg either ..... but I got Thorntons :lick: ... woooo hoooo! ... gawd I been living of those since chrimbo.
Its no wonder my hips is spreading!

Well Glors you know the saying......A moment on the lips, But a lifetime on the hips pmsl

scattyfox said:
I didnt get any either but not really a chocolate fiend but a bag of peanus would ahe been nice
x

PLEASE tell us you meant a bag of PEANUTS :lick:

princessmowgli said:
PLEASE tell us you meant a bag of PEANUTS :lick:

Yeah please pmsl

lell said:
Yeah please pmsl
No dont!!!! :eek:

Ive felt like crap all day and that was the first thing to put a smile on my face, lmao!

suey said:
OMG!!!!! :eek: How do you manage that Sassy? I've already eaten 2 big eggs, and I have been out a lot of the day! :o :biggrin:

Yeah me as well!!!

I got a Roses easter egg and I also won one at work on Friday that was half the size of me from a Childrens charity!! First time in my life I won anything!!! I screamed the whole building down I was so happy!!!

suey said:

Restraint me dear!! A little of what you fancy does you good, a lot makes you feel sick!

Sassy Hassy said:
Restraint me dear!! A little of what you fancy does you good, a lot makes you feel sick!
aah haa! That explains everything, i have been married rather a long time now! :wink2:

Latest posts

Back