Which blue to use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Manic panic Rockabilly blue! It's a nice blue. It's a deep blue but noticeable. Not that wishy washy blue. I wash my hair everyday and when I had it I only had to retouch it every 3 weeks. It was so good for me. But everyone's hair holds differently

Hi guys, just an update, took your advice that the blue on natural hair will do nothing, or just look black if I used 2/8, which I knew really anyway, just hoping I didn't have to bleach it first .

So I lightened hair, one of the reasons I didn't want to do this is because her hair is nearly down to her bum! Then I used Rusk Deep Shine blue, which is really good but smells disgusting!

Can't upload pictures on my phone will try on computer tommorow, thanks for your help guys!

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

If you mix 0/88 with 10/0 it can be quite nice.
Or like a petrol blue (as seen at the trendvision insight) koleston 10g 0/88 40g 0/81 (she had long hair)

Hey, I have to do a blue color but looking for a blueberry blue tone so I was thinking of doing wella koleston 4/0 and special mix 0/88, do you think this would work and what would you say for he ratio of each colour?

Latest posts

Back