Which budget supplier?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use Routes for my budget hair alongside Angel Remy as they don't have a huge selection of colours each, but between the two I have enough colours. They are similarly priced and are good for a "budget hair". One lady has had her weave hair since November last year and has decided she wants a new set but she is going for my higher range this time. She was the lightest blonde and really looked after it, so got about 5 months. x

I use Euphoria One. A good colour selection, great service and different qualities of hair depending on budget.

I use Routes for my budget hair alongside Angel Remy as they don't have a huge selection of colours each, but between the two I have enough colours. They are similarly priced and are good for a "budget hair". One lady has had her weave hair since November last year and has decided she wants a new set but she is going for my higher range this time. She was the lightest blonde and really looked after it, so got about 5 months. x
Do u find Angel remy is any better then routes? Xx

What discount do you get with angel Remy please ? X

I'm a successful approved extension technician for SJK user for my luxury and superior Russian hair, I've had one problem since using them years back and it got sorted with no hesitation they're a great company you get loads of support, and if there is ever new colours, products etc you are the first to know. The budget hair is approx 1g per strand and the descriptions always inform you how far down they are double drawn, I would advise clients of this or only offer the length up to the double drawn cut off point and offer longer in the luxury and Krystal range which both are superb x

I'm a successful approved extension technician for SJK user for my luxury and superior Russian hair, I've had one problem since using them years back and it got sorted with no hesitation they're a great company you get loads of support, and if there is ever new colours, products etc you are the first to know. The budget hair is approx 1g per strand and the descriptions always inform you how far down they are double drawn, I would advise clients of this or only offer the length up to the double drawn cut off point and offer longer in the luxury and Krystal range which both are superb x
Thanks....I've used SJK luxury hair a few times but haven't been that impressed...1 lot was clearly less thick than the previous lot I had received and they just kept fobbing me off i.e I'd used the wrong aftercare etc but I had literally only got it out the packet and hadn't applied it so won't be using them again x

Are the Angel remy blonde shades good quality? Xx

Using SJK for most of my clients. No problems at all!

I use glamlox and euphoria one which both send samples, I had used sjk for almost 2 years until hair was the wrong colour, the ends weren't double drawn and the quality of even the highest grade hair was awful, I would steer clear of sjk all together that and Archie Lloyd as they seem to be the same company ;)

Latest posts

Back