Which celeb would you like to have as a client?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to wash and dry Axl's hair and stroke it and play with it and curl it round my finger while I kiss his ear!!

Jacqui xx

OMG...how did I know?

I would LOVE to give Johnny Depp a full body massage. Could pose a problem since I am only licensed to do nails.

I would LOVE to give Johnny Depp a full body massage. Could pose a problem since I am only licensed to do nails.

I'm sure that wouldn't stop you!
Would this massage involve chocolate by any chance?

Whaaaattttt!!!!!!!!! Blasphemy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Off with your head!!!!!!!!!! lol

Jacqui xx

Awwwwww you have your (Axl) Rose coloured specs on :D

*did ya see what I did there??? did ya?* :p

Awwwwww you have your (Axl) Rose coloured specs on :D

*did ya see what I did there??? did ya?* :p

Yer I spotted it .. very good indeed .. but I'm still smarting from the 'Axl being mental' bit lol

Pah, license shmicence ... its Johnny!!!

I don't do hair but would that stop me!!!

NEVER!!

Yer I spotted it .. very good indeed .. but I'm still smarting from the 'Axl being mental' bit lol

OK OK he isn't mental, eccentric and misunderstood :)

OK OK he isn't mental, eccentric and misunderstood :)

Ah, my lovely lovely girl .. see how easy it was to make me happy again .. I just love eccentric and misunderstood. :Kissing: lol

Jacqui xx

I would like to wash and dry Axl's hair and stroke it and play with it and curl it round my finger while I kiss his ear!!

Jacqui xx

Something tells me this is a recurrent fantasy.......

I love axl too as it happens night train will always have a special place in my heart, I won't tell you why as it's a bit rude lol, but you may guess ;)

Ah, my lovely lovely girl .. see how easy it was to make me happy again .. I just love eccentric and misunderstood. :Kissing: lol

Jacqui xx

:hug:

Whaaaattttt!!!!!!!!! Blasphemy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Off with your head!!!!!!!!!! lol

Jacqui xx

Haha jacqui that nearly made me spray tea everywhere lol.

You're so clever today you want to watch your foot doesn't fall off!! X

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Gerrard Butler, Gino D'acampo and mark bannerman- would love to massage , well let my hands explore all of their bodies!

I'd like to do Karen Gillams nails. Her nails always have nice colours on them. A different colour every week.
Karen Gillam is Dr Whos assistant.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using SalonGeek

Oh and Bradley cooper : ))) x

Rihanna...I'd do Rihanna all day - In more ways than one ;)

Latest posts

Back