Which celeb would you like to have as a client?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be too scared of Beyonce, Mariah, Rihanna cos they can be really Diva-ish

But along with Jesse J, Lady Gaga & Nikki Minaj I thought of Lilly Allen, Sharon Osbourne, Dannii Minogue and Reese Witherspoon

Male clients, I'd love to smother oil and massage Dimitar Berbatov... don't ask!

LOL :lick:

I'd be too scared of Beyonce, Mariah, Rihanna cos they can be really Diva-ish

But along with Jesse J, Lady Gaga & Nikki Minaj I thought of Lilly Allen, Sharon Osbourne, Dannii Minogue and Reese Witherspoon

Male clients, I'd love to smother oil and massage Dimitar Berbatov... don't ask!

LOL :lick:

I reckon Rihanna would be a good laugh! She just seems fun. I don't think I've heard anything divaish (is that a word???) about Beyonce.

I'd actually like to give Cheryl Cole a facial and see how much of her prettiness (dear god I can't spell) is actually her and not makeup.

I reckon Rihanna would be a good laugh! She just seems fun. I don't think I've heard anything divaish (is that a word???) about Beyonce.

I'd actually like to give Cheryl Cole a facial and see how much of her prettiness (dear god I can't spell) is actually her and not makeup.

I'd love to try Beyonce but I'd be terrified LOL and I love Rihanna but she can be scary

If you ever get to do Jedwards hair will you make it constantly flat please? THey look a lot less annoying with normal hair :)

Id have a go, im not sure theyd like it, i shouldnt be in love with them... Im a grown woman lol x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Oooh I forgot...

Fergie from Black Eyed Peas and Gwen Stefani

Latest posts

Back