Which Creative course is best for me?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miss belle

Reaction score
hi,

i am a qualified nail tech , and not that brilliant on my nails but im practising, practising, practising and getting alot better, but i have NEVER been taught how to do an infill , i know it wont be hard but ive never seen how to do 1. i am wanting to do the creative course but dont know which 1 to do?

.converstion
.one-to-one
.or just start again?

any advice would be brilliant :)

If you have never been shown how to do an infill then I would personally say start again infills are the main part of my normal salon day to day work and if you have never been shown this on your course in my opinion you have a big part missing huni :)

If you have never been shown how to do an infill then I would personally say start again infills are the main part of my normal salon day to day work and if you have never been shown this on your course in my opinion you have a big part missing huni :)
Couldn't agree more.

I had my HND in beauty but, when I graduated, I knew virtually nothing about the proper application and maintanence of enhancements :irked: This of course wasn't helped by working in a salon where the owner hadn't kept up with her training and was providing rather out of date services - but I didn't really know any better at the time.

I decided to go it alone and did the creative foundation course and it was absolutely fantastic, the educator taught me so much. There may be bits that you'll already have covered (anatomy, hygiene, etc), but I can honestly say it was the best thing for me to do.

Best of luck.

Hi there, I would give Sweet Squared a call on 0845 210 6060 and chat to them. They will be able to give you all lots of help and answer all the questions you have.

HTH :hug:

As the rebalance service is the most performed service it certainly would benefit you to do a class .. maybe a 121 just for this service. I would ring S2 and discuss it with an educator there, they would be glad to assist.

You may think it won't be difficult but it is meticulous work. You must spot everything and anticipate what may happen over the next few weeks between appointments and cover it so that your clients do not have problems.

Clients who have problems stop having their nails done! Good thing to remember.

The technicians who keep their clients happy and returning year after year are rebalancing correctly. Those whose clients come and go like the ocean tide are NOT.

thanks very much for all your advice, inm going to give them a call :)

Latest posts

Back