Which e file?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fairynice

Reaction score
As the title suggests, I am looking @ purchasing an e file and was wandering which brand/ model/ make you know of is good? and also what the pros and cons are to that particular file? and any other details of the model that may be of use for me to know, like the motor speed?

I use the OPI one...

you save a lot of time when you nail art... or for infills, or well...
but I like my file more, I use my e-file on shows usually...

the only thing is... handle it with care and caution.
book a training with that thing, use it on you before using it on a client so you know when it hurts.

the thing with OPI's is the service... every now and then you send the "pen" part to be serviced in the US, and it can last you a lifetime if you do that, and do the normal maintenance.

i have a kupa 3000 from nsi. i have had it for nearly 6 years without a problem.
i use it most days. its light and controlable with no vibration and very little sound. the motor is capable of 30 000 rpm, of course i run it at a slower speed than that but it is much better to run a powerful motor slower than to get a less powerful one and run it at top whack. it protects the motor from burning out.

its not cheap but it is top quality.

another one i have seen and been impressed with is the erica file that comes from young nails.

remember that training is essential.

Thankyou both for your replies. I will be looking @ doing training. I want to consider using one for taking the bulk off the enhancement when rebalancing and also 3d nail art.
:) who would be good to train with ?

I haven't done the training myself but am just now looking into it so I just thought I'd mention that if you buy an e-file from NSI then the training only costs £25 plus VAT.

If anyone out there has done the training with NSI please let us know how it was.

Thanks,

Hazel

Latest posts

Back