Which embedded nails are your favourite?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liza smith

Reaction score
Hi Guys
Im asking those of you who already do embedded nail art, or would like to try it, what is your favourite look?
Myself and CND educator Justine Crick are going to Leeds on Mon 19th Oct to do 2 sessions of demo's on "fantastic tips" for monday mentoring.
Im meeting up with Justine at the weekend to discuss our thoughts.

So, for anyone who may be able to go, this is your chance to let us know in advance what you would like to see.

cracked ice looks fab my fave xxx

oo can i see a picture of cracked ice? sounds wicked lol! ive only ever tried embedded flowers, i love them but there's soo much more! lol. embedding lace/materials etc xx

For myself - lots of bling gems & glitters or I would love to see lace being used Black on clear had a go many times never looks quite right, net too you know the silver gold bits that you place small pieces as part of an overall design or some of the sweet wrapper ones would be interesting to see. :)

I really like the look of the skeleton leaves {I think that's what they are called} and also 3d flowers look really cute when embedded. X
Posted via Mobile Device

Iced maylar :D

Its one of the trickiest things i've tried so seeing a demo of that would be great! and some of the nails ive seen with it on look fantastic. I done a set for my mum last week with pink maylar on the tips. After being a whole hearted pink and white fan, she now refuses to take these off :green:

I also like your nails you had when I last saw you (with the hollow square shapes ect)

hths :hug:

I really like skeleton leaves with clear and a sprinkle of glitter. I'm wearing these at the moment. You can see a picture in my album.

Glitter, glitter and more glitter! But I have to say that after getting some canes from the Nailympics I do like the flowers and fruit slices of Fimo you can get to embed!

oo can i see a picture of cracked ice? sounds wicked lol! ive only ever tried embedded flowers, i love them but there's soo much more! lol. embedding lace/materials etc xx
will take a look through my album sure there is one there i will let you know x

A huge thank you for all your suggestions, im meeting up with Justine on sunday to discuss the options, so i'll put all ur ideas in.

The iced mylar was one of the 1st things I embedded about 6 yrs ago, and every now and then, I will have a new craze on it!
Im not sure how you have all seen it done, but I will be demoing a simple way to use it.

Hope to see some geeks there.
Liza x

Im going to try my best to be there liza,
even if it is just to see what you are wearing on your nails :wink2:

Latest posts

Back