which fake tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

divadeva

Reaction score
arrrghhh...can anyone recommend a fake tan for me to use...want something that produces a good colour but is easy to apply...total dummie when it comes to doing this...i am not sure whats worse having to wear a dress or apply faketan:green:...is years since i bought a fake tan product have no idea whats out there...help!!!!!!!thxs:hug:

It would be better for you to buddy up with a fellow therapist in your area and let her spray tan you in return for a treatment from you,
i have the contact details of a great person in your area who uses and teaches Tantrick spray tan,
if you want to know who let me know :hug:

why not get yourself spray tanned by a professional? can't beat it and you know you will get a good result! :green:

think the professional way is the best ...dont want to look like a 5ft 7 umpa lumpa..heehee.thanks for the responses..xx

Once you have the base spray tan then you can buy home tanning products from your therapist to top it up at home and there will be less chance of streaks!:lol:

why not get yourself spray tanned by a professional? can't beat it and you know you will get a good result! :green:

this isnt always the case tho flower - weve had some clients come in from other salons and to be honest, i thought they had been tango'd - and her palms had been sprayed also - but her feet hadnt been touched - not a good look - bless her, she came for help and for advice on how to remove her VERY ORANGE palms. i think you have to go by reputation most of the time instead of price etc (not that you mentioned price tho - i was just saying)

:hug::hug:

I use and love Make Believe, use it with a tan mitt (boots about £3)...it smells lovely...great colour...no orange and when used with the tan mitt i have had no streaks at all. Its about £30 a bottle but lasts ages and is worth every penny.

Hi all,

Am new here been reading for a while but thought I would post my first one here.

Sorry for taking over the thread, just wondering if anyone can recommend a good person/place to get fake tan done? Also, a acrylic nail place/person?

Thanks all x

Hi all,

Am new here been reading for a while but thought I would post my first one here.

Sorry for taking over the thread, just wondering if anyone can recommend a good person/place to get fake tan done? Also, a acrylic nail place/person?

Thanks all x
Hey, welcome, I would post this as a new thread in the same "consumer enquiries" section, but title it to include the area you live in. Go to the consumer enquiries forum section (from the drop down navigation top left of the page) and choose to start a new thread as your question will then be hopefully picked up better by a therapist/nail tech near you. :hug:

Latest posts

Back