Which Flirties glue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlee-c

Reaction score
I currently use lash perfect ultimate which has been great but it's just not lasting...I don't do many lashes at all but I'm interested to know which flirties you would recommend I can't say I'm particularly quick at applying them and need a drying time

Thanks

I currently use lash perfect ultimate which has been great but it's just not lasting...I don't do many lashes at all but I'm interested to know which flirties you would recommend I can't say I'm particularly quick at applying them and need a drying time

Thanks

I have used the expert strength one for the lash few years however the flirties ultra is so much faster and minimal odours and fume free you should be able to order a sample.
I personally prefer to order the smaller bottles but order a couple of them as i like new fresh bottles

I just received the sample pack yesterday I have a lash client in today so going to give one of them a go

Thanks

Hi, can you recommend which one is best after using it? the ultra or expert? I need one thats fast drying, strong but not harsh fumes or irritant on the ye area? which lasts longer on a full set?

Ultra would probably be perfect for you x

I use bbrowbar Strip Lash Flirty that is last longer than other Flirty.

Latest posts

Back