Which form of Advertising works best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdskora

Reaction score
What form of advertising do you feel works best for your nail business?..
Other than word of mouth which is great..... but i really need to build my clients up and would like some advise
thanks

I put a Flyer in my local Parish Magazine. It was very cost effective and produced loads of clients. Yellow Pages, for me, was the least successful. My website also brings me lots of business.

Ask your local Avon lady/person if she would be willing to put a flyer in her books for you. In return place an order or offer your clients a look in the book. Local schools have notice boards, and they are a good place for Mums and Dads, Nans etc to see it x

word of mouth is really the best bt what about doing the local school fayer at xmas say, when they open again lol. Also putting leaflet in local shops like delis, clothes shops and putting a few business cards in places to. aslo if ya not busy one afternoon a door to door leaflet drop wouldn't hurt ...?? x

I've started wearing enhancements myself and that's produced a lot of interest that wasn't there before. =)

Place an ad on yell.com!!:)

Thanks for all the ideas.... I will steal all of them! LOL...

3 little words

word of mouth

Are you located near any office buildings, large condominium/apartment complexes that have a front desk staff? Why not give them a discount to come and check out your services, and give them cards/brochures to give out to residents etc. You could also try doing the same with building concierges and getting on their list of providers

Word of mouth and yell deffo and yell is free to:) Mind so is word of mouth:lol: nescafe helps though with chocolate biscuites

What about one of those car magnet things? its like a business card that sticks to the side of your car. Why don't you get leaflets made also and post them through peoples doors and advertise an initial discount and a loyalty card scheme. Or a refer a friend discount.

good luck
xx

Latest posts

Back