Which hairstyle help!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pretty-in-pink

Reaction score
hi i want a new hairstyle a emo/scene look i got a picture of myself on my profile to check my face shape etc but which one do you lot prefer

number 1:

2454131156_296349bfa4.jpg

number 2:

adlargemsg120717390177qv7.jpg

number 3:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/...h/Emo and Scene Girls/Kiki_Kannibal1.jpg?o=92

Last edited:
hey hun thanks for the reply i like them all soooo much lol my hair is long and blonde already but its really fine also so i dont think id be able to put too many layers in

x

I really do like the first big picture of the very first blonde one then
with the swept fringe ,
I think that one looks great and would suit your face shape ,:hug:

I like them both lol so im no help.

Just a bit of advice though when you decide what cut to go for just becareful with the length of the hair, the shorter the layers become on the top the more "wispy" the ends can look, you could away invest in some clip in hair extensions to give it a bit of body and then when your shorter layers are cut in you can still have the length there to..

emo-girls-80802.jpg

I finally managed to show you the piccy I liked x minky

I actually think you would really suit an inverted bob. Were the extensions put in just to get an idea? You have a pretty face and with your face shape the bob would accentuate it:)

thanks everyone ive started having my hair cut this wed at college and only got it half done!!! the teachers are being awful and i cant finish it so im walking around with two longer bits at the front lol and had layers put through the back but might got shorter with layers :)

x

they all look the same just a little diff in the front
the pic i have is awesome but you dont have to have it red

Latest posts

Back