which is the most recommended?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lavander Rose

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I am shortly going to be home based and in the process of organising products and equiptment.
I want to ask you all your views on the following skin care on the scale of a 1- 10 in order for me to make my mind up coz im a wee bit confused I have had samples from a few but still car,nt make up my mind lol so I will see what you guys think:)

here goes:

Priadaro
Susan Monlyex
Eve Taylor

And if anyone can reccommend any others that I might try I would be very very gratefull:)

I use susan molyneux. Currenly offering monu facials. Im just going to invest in their renu range. Their customer service is second to none. They can tailor make a package for you rather than needing to spend thousands! Which is what they have done for me with their renu range.
Obviously we are going to comment on our own skincare lines we use, but have a shop around, see what you think suits. Are you just starting up? maybe take into consideration who your client base are. Have a think what are your clients wanting from their skincare? What are they willing to pay for it?

hope this helps :hug: and goodluck! xx

I shouldn't really comment on Praidara as I don't use it but I personally would steer clear of any wholesalers brand. I know it is marketed as being exactly what therapists have asked for in a range, but it gets a big thumbs down from me, I would put it in the same category as Skin Truth and Solutions by Hive. (Sorry if anyone is offended by this.)

Again, I can't really comment on Eve Taylor, but it is a brand that gets a lot of support on here. I think it's quite popular with skin geeks and looks good to me.

I have 2 skincare ranges in my home salon. One is Susan Molyneux and I have to say, I really love it. The start up costs are very reasonable and I find their customer service very good. Their training is also excellent, as is their marketing material. Above all though, my customers love it and I really do see results with it. I also find it relatively easy to retail as it is competitively priced.:hug:

Good luck

Hi ,

I use Anne Marie Borlind and love it . They have both a spa range and a retail range and there is NO start up minimum .

Link here for Uk distributors if you are interested. The prices on this site are the retail prices . Not what you would pay

Simply Nature - 01580 201687

Karen

I was recommended eve taylor on here and my clients love it, it is aromatherapy based and smells lovely, all my clients comment on it.

I shouldn't really comment on Praidara as I don't use it

If you haven't used the range then you really can't comment on it. I wouldn't comment on Susan Molyneux as I haven't tried that, and you can't put Priadara in the same category as something like Solutions or Skin Truth. Priadara is a professional range and gives professional results, and has been produced by Ellisons to give professional beauty therapists the choice of getting a good, reasonably priced skin care range from their usual supplier. I've used it for over a year now and it almost sells itself once people have tried it. When I first got the range I offered a 30 minute facial for half price, and nearly all the people who had a facial bought the products.

Some people love Priadara and some hate it, in the same way some people love Eve Taylor and some hate it. You'll find the same thing for ANY skin care range. At the end of the day you have to make up your own mind. Get as many samples as you can and give them to different people to try, then get some really honest feedback from them. If you do a search you will find loads of threads about this, and there have been some really good suggestions on there. Good luck with whatever you choose.

Latest posts

Back