Which issue of Scratch was this in?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ditzy

Reaction score
I have been looking and looking to learn about the history of the role of the nail technician or manicurist, and I just came across this on the internet

http://www.scratchmagazine.co.uk/NEW_IMAGES/NEW Pages for Web/ MAY Nail Fashion SINGLE.pdf

It's EXACTLY what I've been looking for, and I was engrossed until I realised it is only one page! AAAGGHH!

Does anyone know what issue of Scratch this was in, or if it's not actually been out yet? I've subscribed for most of the last few years, so it must have been in an issue that was out between my subscriptions! I DESPERATELY WANT TO READ ON!

Can anyone advise me?:rolleyes:

It says May in the link address :wink2:

It says May in the link address :wink2:

I got out my May 09 issue and it's not in there:cry:

Anyone know which one it is in, I could then try and get hold of a copy. I really would like to read the whole thing!

Hi Ditzy, your probably better off emailing Alex Fox as she would more than likely know which issue this was in. xx

I got out my May 09 issue and it's not in there:cry:

Anyone know which one it is in, I could then try and get hold of a copy. I really would like to read the whole thing!

I remember seeing this article, it was quite a while ago but not long enough for me to forget it.
If it isn't in the May 09 issue, then it must be in May 08.
Try contacting Scratch for a copy, if not then PM me because I'll probably have it in my loft somewhere.

Hi

I have May 08 - its not in that!:hug:

Latest posts

Back