Which Manicure Products?? Please Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

junction

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am pretty new to the scene, but am loving my work. I wondered what products you all use (and can recommend to me) for manicures. I want a lovely, natural product, that I can offer treatments with as well as basic manicures. I got a sample from CND today - the citrus range. The moment I touched it on my skin it started to burn me (my hands are still swollen and achey now!) so I cant use theirs. I would ideally like to use products with natural essential oils.

All information is greatly appreciated

Kirsty
xx

we use cuccio for our mani and pedi range. they are lovely! alex at cuccio is great, very knowledgable.

sorry to hear about the cnd thing,i have had a sample from cnd, it was divine!

tigi

Hi Kirsty

And welcome to the site.

I use Lomasi from Young Nails they have a range of different scents in creams, lotions and scrubs.

Hope this helps:hug:

It is a shame you did not get on with CND spa because they blew me away after one application,especially the finishing lotion.

I hope you find another range that suits you:)

I got a sample from CND today - the citrus range. The moment I touched it on my skin it started to burn me (my hands are still swollen and achey now!) so I cant use theirs. I would ideally like to use products with natural essential oils.

I use Jessica & both my clients & I love the products - you might like to look into them as they are a well-known & respected company. But to be fair to CND, do they do a non-citrus range? If so you might want to try samples of that just to make sure. I have quite a few clients who are allergic to citrus oils, so it may just have been that particular range isn't suitable for your skin rather than all CND products.

CND rocks my nail world! :)

I have contacted CND and they are sending me some more samples of other products. It is a shame as I really wanted to use that but no can do. I have no doubt their products are fantastic, but unfortunately I had a reaction. More than likely to one ingredient rather than their all their products.

Thank you for all your help

**kisses**

what about the CND almond mani range they smell lush and they really are lovely to work with and to recive a treatment with,
they do use oils such as jojoba and sweet almond and they are yummy (but trust me dont eat them they r a bit salty lolol ) ,

I love the new AlmondSpa range from CND.
It delivers excellent results and although it obviously has an almond scent, it is nice and delicate.

Hi everyone. I am pretty new to the scene, but am loving my work. I wondered what products you all use (and can recommend to me) for manicures. I want a lovely, natural product, that I can offer treatments with as well as basic manicures. I got a sample from CND today - the citrus range. The moment I touched it on my skin it started to burn me (my hands are still swollen and achey now!) so I cant use theirs. I would ideally like to use products with natural essential oils.

All information is greatly appreciated

Kirsty
xx

Hi Kirsty,
opi for me, my clients love the colours, scrubs, massage lotions and masks, although i always use seche vite as my top coat. I received my opi crazy sale order last nite - yes nite, arrived at 9pm!, tried the cooling gel from the pedi range followed by the pedi smooth, blissful, and soften my heels within minutes. Using seche vite on the toes always keeps my clients pedis chip-free for almost 4 weeks, by which time they're back for their next
Jackie b :)

Latest posts

Back