Which nail wraps?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emoeds

Reaction score
Hi, Iam new to all this. Could anyone tell me if Iam best to get wraps from a proper beauty site or are the ones from eBay ok?

Hi, Iam new to all this. Could anyone tell me if Iam best to get wraps from a proper beauty site or are the ones from eBay ok?

Hey Emoeds... Welcome. I don't know if you are a certified nail professional or not but any 'professional' would buy from their proper suppliers and not eBay. It's the professional suppliers who can help you with education, marketing and so many other important things. Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Professional suppliers all the way hun x

As stated above only with professional suppliers will you get the information you need and the support if anything is wrong.

So many fakes on ebay, not worth risking your reputation x

Pro all the way.

My hubby thought he was doing something nice by buying me some cheapy nail wraps. I followed the usual prep, cuticles dehydrate ect put the wraps on my toes. I started to loose them the same day, the following day they were all gone. I put a usual kooky wrap on and they are still there 5 weeks later ready for a change :)

Yes prof all the way! I also have a'helpful' husband, my ebay cheapies Floated off in the bath the same day!!! I also use kooky and they last weeks x

I suppose it depends what wraps you mean.

If your talking Minx, Kooky, Chix etc... then buying from the suppier is best.

If your talking about wraps to soak off gels then I doubt there will be much difference in quality so ebay could be ok.

Some suppliers do have ebay shops so as long as you check out who your buying from then sometimes ebay is the place to buy.

Latest posts

Back