Which nailart do you prefer???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which nailart do you prefer ???

• Freehand

Votes: 208 62.7%
  • Airbrushing

Votes: 27 8.1%
  • Both

Votes: 73 22.0%
  • None, I hate nailart

Votes: 24 7.2%

• Total voters
i like airbrushed art....but going simply crazy about free hand painted!!!!LOVE it!& voted for it!!!!...hmmmm...but i have never tried airbrushing myself...but saw lots of pics,They r great either....but freehand still wins !!!!:D:Love:

i have to say out of the 2 of airbrushing and hand painted its gotta be hand painted.... i like to be a bit creative and have a play....
a/b is too much faffing and by the time you have cleaned the a/b out and got the sencil in place etc... you may have well hand painted the lot!...lol
i actually broke my a/b abt 18 months or so ago... i havent missed it yet!!!!........lol

Jess
xox

i think i like doing freehand more but prefer airbrushed for my own nails x

i voted freehand nail art - its more individual....

I prefer free hand and airbrushing!!!! I love looking at nail art what ever type it is though. Simple or crazy, they are both very effective!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

I had to vote for freehand, I do enjoy doing it, it is very theraputic, I would love to have voted for airbrushing, but I haven't had time to get down to Joe 90's yet to have a play, will get there shortly as I am desperate to have a go.

Joan

I voted freehand, but I would really love to learn airbrushing! Its a shame its so expensive to set up, or id be doing it!:green:

freehand, its the only one i can do :p

to be honest and im all for freehand i think nail art should be unique
!! but each to their own!!

I stick to free hand and don't feel the need to set up with airbrushing. I tried the konad stamping kit but after dabbling initially I prefer to get the brushes out and paint something individual for the client. Not that I thought studying Art to 'A' level many moons ago was going to lead to pretty pics on peoples' nails!:confused: I think airbrushing is a good way to offer nail art for techs who don't feel so confident doing it free hand or prefer the result. Each to their own:)!

Love nail art :Love: but only on a random nail - can look too much if on all of them in my opinion:hug: :green:

Like you Debbie, i love freehand nail art, i do shake a littel sometimes as i concentrate so much as i have to get it perfect. But i am hoping this is just a passing phase and i will get over it the more i do. But my clients who have it absolutely love what i do for them. I did a lady last night who ha s got married today, she just had her ring fingers on both left & right hands done with a freehand dotting with flower, it looked lovely. She had naturally beautiful long nails. They looked great. I then proceeded to do her toes, the big toes having the same design as her hands.x:Love: love it!!

I like to do both ....anything that involves art and some kind of paint.....that's for me !

I LOVE freehand.
Be it some painting, 3d stuff, or using things like foils and other mediums to liven things up.

Although I've seen some really wonderfully airbrushed nails, I'm far more impressed by free hand & 3D stuff.

I'm looking into learning some tole-painting so I can really kick some butt with free hand.

Can't wait to learn.:green:

I voted both - they both have their place. That's the great thing with nails there is so much variety.

have the air brushing course ready and waiting to be picked up again BUT AND I DON'T KNOW WHY i have a real problem in trying to create freehand nail art, i do swirls (no dots) maybe i need a few more tools, sorry , what was the question? had a glass of wine.

Teri x :eek:

I like a combination of air brush for the base, like fading effect, and then freehand for the design on top. There is more satisfaction for me, if majority of the design is painted freehand :)

Airbrushing or Freehand?

Just wondering which kind of Nail art you guys prefer... hence the poll :D

I love doing freehand nailart, especially when clients say 'do whatever you like', woo hoo i'm like a child in a sweet shop.
Having said that.. I've never tried airbrushing, I could love that even more.

xx
i personally prefer the outcome of airbrushing as i haven't much artistic talent..i cant draw or paint on paper to save my life,let alone on a nail..i do, however love, talented freehand geeks work, for their originality..no airbrush will give you this.

i prefer freehand, only because i havn't tried airbrushing yet but i would love to give it a go, not sure if i'd be any good at it though ! lol

:eek:

Definatly free hand.

I like the idea that every nail is oh so slightly different and it really helps with the creativeness!

Latest posts

Back