Which nailart do you prefer???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which nailart do you prefer ???

• Freehand

Votes: 208 62.7%
  • Airbrushing

Votes: 27 8.1%
  • Both

Votes: 73 22.0%
  • None, I hate nailart

Votes: 24 7.2%

• Total voters
i also voted for free hand nail art.i too think then when every nail is slightly different its part of it.ive never tried airbrushing so i cant really comment on it but i do prefer the look of a french manicure when its been airbrushed on rather than by freehand.i also do not enjoy that part of painting a french manicure freehand,which is maybe cause i dont like how it looks.xxxx:)

I'm a BIG fan of any nail art!

I voted for both as I quite like to mix airbrushing with hand painting, you can get some great designs.

Really want to get more in to the 3D art now. Just need some more training I guess.

free hand for me i love all those sparkly glittery things and love to play until my little heart is content .....

both for me! i love any type of nail art but thats prob because i like to be individual and wear my nails with all sorts of bright and striking patterns. when there arent any clients in at college i will sit there all lesson coming up with diff designs, it makes the time pass quicker and its better than just sitting there doing nothing!
x

I prefer free hand , but I have never had a go of an airbrush yet :green: .
although its only at christmas i actually get to do anything exciting ,
other that that its " a few flicks and a rhinestone" or "one of them pretty flowers with the flicks" :lol:

im dying to have a go of this one stroke flower thingymebob ,
but i still havent a clue how you do it !:irked:

definately free hand! airbrushing just doesn't look the same. Doing free hand nail art shows off your skills, and how can you call yourself an artist if all you do is spray some colour through a stencil!!!!

Jo xxxxx

Hi all,

I voted freehand because I absolutely love it!

Freehand nail art is what pretty much got me into nails in the first place.

I think there is so much more scope if you do it by hand and you can really personalise it - like matching to an outfit or occasion etc.

I find it more satisfying. I did have a go at airbrushing a few times but didn't really take to it.

Sarah
xx

I voted freehand because I love doing it....but I would also love to be able to airbrush and then I can combine the two. I really should check out training for airbrushing. Great thread btw.

Latest posts

Back