Which Nfu.Oh???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
! And after you have tested a few you will prob end up with them all .... or close to all of them ...
and :!::!::!:dont forget the 14 new collections comming soon:!::!::!:
OH MY GOD!!! dont tell me that!?! hahaha i havent even had chance to try these out yet! soo annoyed i got a full day at work!! actually hoping for a cancellation? how crazy that haha ! no play time!! :grr:!!!! think i gona be up til late 2night testing on me new Arabella forms! x

OH MY GOD!!! dont tell me that!?! hahaha i havent even had chance to try these out yet! soo annoyed i got a full day at work!! actually hoping for a cancellation? how crazy that haha ! no play time!! :grr:!!!! think i gona be up til late 2night testing on me new Arabella forms! x

Ha ha thats funny, i felt like that yesterday i was walking round since last fri with 1 foot of minx on and 1 not done! how bad is that lol anyway its done now thatnks to a cancellation so good luck and let us know how u get on, we've just had a new nail tech join us at work so i was having a mouch through her nfu oh stuf last nite, gonna try a nd get a play today i've only used youngs before x

Ha ha thats funny, i felt like that yesterday i was walking round since last fri with 1 foot of minx on and 1 not done! how bad is that lol anyway its done now thatnks to a cancellation so good luck and let us know how u get on, we've just had a new nail tech join us at work so i was having a mouch through her nfu oh stuf last nite, gonna try a nd get a play today i've only used youngs before x

Young's and Nfu oh go really well together. I use both and so do a lot of the other girls on here! You will have no problems mixing and matching either as you can use the Young's monomer with the Nfu powders which is fab! :D

Young's and Nfu oh go really well together. I use both and so do a lot of the other girls on here! You will have no problems mixing and matching either as you can use the Young's monomer with the Nfu powders which is fab! :D[

Thanks hun, i'll prob pm you for more ?'s if you dont mind :D x

Any time my darling, any time!! :D

Latest posts

Back