Which Nfu.Oh???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ellabella

Reaction score
Hi alll,
EKKK please help me before i go completely mad!!!!!!:eek:
I have been on the Nfu.oh website for what seems like years!! trying !! to decide which colours/glitters to get!! as soon as i think i got them decided! lol i change my mind!! there are just sooo many to choose from!!!
i want a selection of shades and types of glitters!! so the ready made sets seem a bit too simular! i am soo temepted to buy them individual but i just can see my spending getting out of control haha!
Can those of u who have made the almost impossible decision and picked let me know which ur fav's??
thanks in advance :biggrin: xx

You are much better off buying the Best Choice collections. These have been carefully selected from the most popular glitters and contain an assortment. Believe me if you buy individual colours you will drive yourself bonkers!! I have loads of Nfu stuff and still want more and more. The Bling Bling are fab as well so I would start there! You will never be stuck for choice just stuck as to which ones to choose!!! :D

Here you go, this might give you a better idea of what some of the colours look like :)

Nfu.Oh Product Catalog

thanks u 2 for taking to reply! was hoping for some more response but hey ho! i have finally made the order! all £175 worth of it ekkkkkk:eek: cant wait for it to come!
thanks again xx

What did you pick in the end ?
I wanted to reply but I wasn't sure what to advise ! As It is hard question to reply to there are sooooo many sets and they are all so amazing the NFU.OH glitters cant be compared to anything that ive seen for bling power or for choice ,

I am sure you would be happy (in an addicted way) with any of there sets!

My "staple's " would be coral , mint candy and milk candy all 3 can be bought in the 1/2 OZ jars or coral is pard of rare gems and milk and mint candy in the candy collection ,

The reason there my 3 most used ? Coral is stunning over nail beds and the other 2 over anything ! From 3D flowers to white smile lines!
Enjoy your new set/s (I'm sure it will be the first of many!) and don't forget to join the NFU.OH lovers group and share some pics when you start playing ! :)

Glad you placed your order at last. You will not be disappointed at all! It is such a hard question to answer and I am sure that is why you didn't get a better response. Having said that we probably would all disagree anyway as we have all tried different things and are all in love with what we have tried! Impossible to have everything in this range but everything is fabulous!

I place and order yesterday as well for around £130 I think so am excited again. Am in hospital tomorrow for more injections in my back so it will be nice to get home to a bit of sparkle!! :D

Hi Mizzy dizzy...
in the end I got the red and wine series III... sweet candy kit IV .. some diamond Dazzleberry glitter!! ohhh some arabella forms.. the mini diamond speed kit.... a few corset can openers, a file sample pack and shiny top coat!!! phew!
cant wait i called them and they said possibly b sent out 2day! woo hooo. ya defo photos will come soon as i had a play around!
i can feel an adiction defo ! x
thanks for ur reply :hug:
Ella bella x

Last edited:
It is such a hard question to answer and I am sure that is why you didn't get a better response. Having said that we probably would all disagree anyway as we have all tried different things and are all in love with what we have tried! Impossible to have everything in this range but everything is fabulous!

I place and order yesterday as well for around £130 I think so am excited again. Am in hospital tomorrow for more injections in my back so it will be nice to get home to a bit of sparkle!! :D

yes i sure u right shedunlop! i finally made the 1st move i sure i will be ordering again very soon!!!
ohhhh hope u feel better soon.... yes a bit of sparkle just wot doc ordered!!! :D xxx

Sweet candy fab I think it was one of my first glitter kits , the blends you can do are fab and the colors remind me of ice lolly's!
You will love them all you picked some good ones (they are all good I dont think you could have picked wrong!)!
Dazzle berry is one of my fave loose glitters (I wear it was eye shadow a lot lol!)
Other fab lose glitters are pistachio and blueberry is fab .....and all the others!
Lol
:D
*GOES TO GET BROWN PAPER BAG TO BREAVE INTO*

ohhh some arabella forms.. x

I missed this bit ! you will love them sooo many possabilitys with them , for some ideas check sam biddles page shes done a vid :)

she has a fab step by step ideas for them on her blog right now!

Sam Biddle

Downloads - Sam Biddle - Be Inspired

Shedunlop I hope your ok honey! :hug:

fingers crossed the glitter puts a sparkle back into your eye x

ohhh fabulous!!! had touble replying then! kept saying my message too short???! owell
yes im so excited! I'm like a kid! want them NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol xxx

Just a quick question - do the coloured glitters/powders have to be capped in clear?

About to place an order to take advantage of the free delivery but suddenly thought do I need clear powder too as I have only been using the pink and white so far?

Yes you will need to cap most of the glitters in clear for finishing and protecting the colours of the glitters from files and buffers xx

Last edited:
Yes you will need to cap most of the glitters in clear for finishing and protecting the colours of the glitters from files and buffers xx

Thank you I wasn't sure as have only used CND colours and glitters before which do not need capping x

With the jelly based ones like starlight memory's you could probably get away with buffing you wouldn't silver the glitter or anything , but clear costs less so your better off using the colors thin and making the shape and bulk with the clear,
And finish with a gel top coat if you can to reallllly see the bling effect! :D

Don't you just love the moment you stroke the first brush of top coat over the nail? That is just the best, it's like the sun coming out from behind a dark cloud. There is just nothing like it. I love a new clients face when I do this! :D

Oooo I really love that moment too :)

They look semi dis-hearten when you start filing thier lovely designed nails and they can't see them no more lol

Then BAM slowly you see thier little faces lighten up and the world is a better place all over again haha

ahhhhhhhh THEY ARE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!
i cant decide which one to try 1st!
soo happy!! :D :D :D :D :D!!!!!!!!!

Ive never even come across nfu.oh before, why oh why am i ssooo nosey! i just had to have a look, now im in the same dilemma as you,lol!!
I WANT THEM ALL!!!
tee hee............. : )

Ive never even come across nfu.oh before, why oh why am i ssooo nosey! i just had to have a look, now im in the same dilemma as you,lol!!
I WANT THEM ALL!!!
tee hee............. : )
! And after you have tested a few you will prob end up with them all .... or close to all of them ...
and :!::!::!:dont forget the 14 new collections comming soon:!::!::!:

Latest posts

Back