Which Perron Rigot hot wax to buy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura_100

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm currently looking at buying Perron rigot hot wax mainly for intimate waxing, however I would also like to offer it to an alternative to warm wax for eyebrows etc.

Looking at there waxes and getting a bit confused which one would be the best to buy. Is there one that can be used on eyebrows etc and intimate areas? Or should I be looking at getting one for intimate areas and one for the face?

At the moment the salon I work in we use lycon however we use the same lycon hot wax for intimate and the face.

Hope this all makes sense!

Hello!

I'm currently looking at buying Perron rigot hot wax mainly for intimate waxing, however I would also like to offer it to an alternative to warm wax for eyebrows etc.

Looking at there waxes and getting a bit confused which one would be the best to buy. Is there one that can be used on eyebrows etc and intimate areas? Or should I be looking at getting one for intimate areas and one for the face?

At the moment the salon I work in we use lycon however we use the same lycon hot wax for intimate and the face.

Hope this all makes sense!
Contact Perron Rigot on 02075120872 and ask them to send you some samples. I use Euroblonde and I use it for both facal & intimate waxing.

Oh brilliant! I didn't realise you could ask for samples! Thank you!

Oh brilliant! I didn't realise you could ask for samples! Thank you!
Yes they send out little samples. When I rang I got sent a little bottle of blue lotion, a little bottle of jasmin oil, some Crystalline, some Eurose and some Euroblonde. I ordered the Euroblonde as it was what Kim Lawless was recomending and using when training with her (I trained with her in intimate).
They don't do samples of their strip waxes though so if your interested in trying any of those you would be better off attending one of their discovery days. I attended one and it was great as I got to try out lots of the waxes (strip & non strip) & products and found myself another strip wax (was using Crystal Ocean but now use Nacree Blanche).

I use Homme for everything.

euroblonde or homme are both fantastic :)

I'm in the same position, and am also confused on which wax to use for larger areas?
The cartridges, the cocktail strip or the non strip?!
Anyone have any recommendations?

I use Mojito for legs, arms and above brows and Blue or Homme for everything else.

Euroblonde hot wax is amazing!

Latest posts

Back