Which Perron Rigot wax?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J33XSS

Reaction score
Hi,
I've just qualified in waxing, and have a single wax pot heater. I've read through a lot of posts on here & have seen that perron rigot wax is highly recommended. My question is, which one is best for every area - is there one that can be used for all waxing? I currently just use a creme wax. I've looked on the beauty express website & there's so many to choose from! Also, will the perron rigot wax pots fit in my wax heater?
Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi,
I've just qualified in waxing, and have a single wax pot heater. I've read through a lot of posts on here & have seen that perron rigot wax is highly recommended. My question is, which one is best for every area - is there one that can be used for all waxing? I currently just use a creme wax. I've looked on the beauty express website & there's so many to choose from! Also, will the perron rigot wax pots fit in my wax heater?
Thanks in advance for your help!
All of Perron Rigot waxes are really good. Their two signature waxes and most popular are Cristal Ocean /Strip wax and Euroblonde/Non strip wax. I use non strip for intimate waxing, underarms and face waxing and strip for everything else, but there are therapists that do all their waxing with strip waxing. PR waxes come in 800g tins so they fit in most 1000cc wax heaters.

Just to echo Jack really. If you can only have one wax, get Cristal Ocean as it's very economical and hypo-allergenic. You should really start using a hot wax (Euroblonde is my fave) for sensitive areas such as bikini, under arms and face. x

I know a lot recommend Cristal Ocean but i couldnt get on with it so then tried Nacre Blanc (hope thats right) and i much prefer that i think you have to trial and find what works best for you x

I agree, you do need to experiment a bit. I originally bought the euroblonde (which I'm in love with) and the Cristol Ocean. I couldn't get on with it either but switched to the Nacre Blanc and fell in love with that one. They all really are amazing waxes, just play around to find which is best for you. I would recommend the euroblonde and cristol ocean as your first to try though.
Good luck
j

I use both Cristal Ocean and Nacree Blanche and they are both great waxes. I like NB as its an oily wax and find it great for legs and the chest etc and also for clients with stubbly short hairs. There are other great waxes in the range and if you have the chance to attend one of the Discovery Days you will get to see the whole range and try them out for yourself.

Thanks guys :) x

Has anyone used Eurose? It's a creamy textured non strip wax by perron Rigot.

I was at a beauty show, Olympia, and saw a lady on the Lycon stand using a pink creamy wax, I think it was called so berry. It didn't have any strings and looked really easy to use.

I'm not having problems with euro blonde as such, just that I find it extremely stringy, and it can cause a lot of mess. Thalgo sent me a sample of the Eurose, I'm yet to try it.

Does anyone else find euro blonde stringy, is Eurose the same? Or am I doing something wrong? We've been using Perron Rigot in my salon since march and it was such a huge step forward I love crystal ocean, but I haven't tried any other Perron Rigot strip waxes.

X

Jemima,
I have tried most of the PR waxes including Eurose. Its more suited to tough and difficult hairs so perfect for underarms and bikini/brazilian. Give it a try and see what you think of it.

I dont have a problem with euroblonde but when I first started using it and whilst getting used to it I found it works best when the room and the wax are a bit warmer and I dont have a lot of strings.

Jack

Last edited:
Jemima,
I have tried most of the PR waxes including Eurose. Its more suited to tough and difficult hairs so perfect for underarms and bikini/brazilian. Give it a try and see what you think of it.

I dont have a problem with euroblonde but when I first started using it and whilst getting used to it I found it works best when the room and the wax are a bit warmer and I dont have a lot of strings.

Jack

Thanks, we currently use euro blonde set at 53, ill turn it up a little and see how it goes.

Xx

Thanks, we currently use euro blonde set at 53, ill turn it up a little and see how it goes.

Xx
On digital I have my Euroblonde at 56-58. Hope you get it sorted. Jack

Latest posts

Back