Which products to choose

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pringle12

Reaction score
Hi,
Just a quick question to all you fab geeks.
Iv just finished my manicure and ped at college and ill be getting my certificate in sep finger crossed.lol.( Iwill pass) .Just wondering who to go with for my manicure and ped products.Im doing acrylic in sep and iv got my acrylic kit from nsi,do i get there manicure kit or maybe somewhere else.( All you pro geeks must know some fab products for me to try ).
Thanks all.
please help xx

Last edited:
i stock o.p.i products in my salon and use them in all my treatments and would deffo recomend, they have just brought out a new tropical ped and man range for summer!!
im gonna slice up some lemons and limes for the spa bath to add a special touch....
i think sallys stock it, hope this helps xxxx

Any more geeks out there that love there manicure and ped products, that can tell me how good they are so i can check them out ????
PLEASE.
THANKS.xx

whats wrong with the products you were trained with ?

whats wrong with the products you were trained with ?

Hi,
Didnt really want to say but the college usesd salon systems and i dont think they where new as some of them had a funny smell,the smell that there going off.xx

i would say opi all the way. x

I was taught with creative at the college I when to for my mani and pedi, they are lovely, the college also choose creative for the acrylics course again love the products. I am sticking with them. Sweet Squared is the place to get creative from.

i love creative products, the solar manicure, raw earth pedicure and i'm waiting for dates to get on the creative spa mani/pedi conversion.
you could try getting small sample sizes from companies to help you choose, there are loads of different companies x

Latest posts

Back