Which size lashes to buy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi am all new to lashes and I need to invest money to buy my lashes. Can someone share with me which lashes I need to buy to start my business. Can you please tell me the thickness,curls and lengths. :lol:

I would steer clear of anything thicker than 0.20 and anything longer than 12mm

Faux mink tray lashes from lash base are good for starting off an building up your curls and sizes zx

I have tried some of the mink from Lash Base and like them a lot, probably J's and B's to start off as these tend to suit most, again like the last lady said - def no more than a 0.2 and I stick to shorter lengths - long ones don't always give the best effect, I like lots of smaller ones to give a thicker fluttery finish xxx

I have tried some of the mink from Lash Base and like them a lot, probably J's and B's to start off as these tend to suit most, again like the last lady said - def no more than a 0.2 and I stick to shorter lengths - long ones don't always give the best effect, I like lots of smaller ones to give a thicker fluttery finish xxx

Thanks. Never been called a lady before

Haha! Sorry Princess :lol: xxx

Hello beautiful ladies.... :Love: I find the absolute must have sizes when starting out are .15mm thickness, and 10,11,12 mm thicknesses.
That being said, I stock .15 in 9,10,11,12,13,14 mm for use on my clients, as well as all those lengths in the .20 thickness.
I have been looking into .07 and .12 thicknesses in silk as well.

.15 is a good all rounder.

When it comes to sizes to me it depends on the curl, I usually stock the following:

B & C Curl 8-12mm (I very occasionally use 13mm/14mm)
D Curl 9-12mm (I very occasionally use 13mm)

HTH :)

Here were I live in Liverpool girls always want 0.25. I only stock 0.20 & 0.25 :lol:

You can buy some mixed trays to start you off as this will not need such a big outlay.
I find the most popular are C curls and B curls in both 0.15 and 0.25 in lengths 9,10,11,12 and 13.
So you could but a mixed tray of B curls in 0.15 and 0.20 and the same with c curls and then you'll only have to buy 4 trays to start with.
You will probably need some 7mm and 8mm for the inner corners but a lot of the mixed trays start from a 7 or 8mm.

Latest posts

Back