Which skincare brand should I use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glamourpuss4

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I'm just about to start up my own mobile beauty business and I'm not sure which skincare brand to use for facials? There are so many different ones I want to use products that are kind to my clients skin and aren't too harsh. where do you start ?? I'm aware some have expensive starting costs such as elemis and dermatlogica.Anybody got any advice?:rolleyes:

Hey you!

I'm in a similar situation to you and I actually asked the same questions on a forum, Eve Taylor seems to be a very popular skin care brand! I'm looking more into their products and I'm defiantly tempted. What skincare brand did you train with?

x

Hey thanks for your interest, I've heard Eve Taylor is really good,what have you found out about the brand so far? Do you know if there are expensive start up costs? I did train in Elemis, absolutely love the products but for a mobile therapist the start up fees are £3000 -£4000...Crazy money. Thanks:)

Pm me if you like? I can tell you abit more info :D

Have you considered SwissDermyl?
It offers luxurious, effective, Swiss cosmeceuticals with a start up cost of £200.

Have you considered SwissDermyl?
It offers luxurious, effective, Swiss cosmeceuticals with a start up cost of £200.

Do they have a rep for SwissDermyl? How long have you been using this product? :D

I've never heard of them, However £200 start up seems reasonable I want something that offers my clients luxury, thanks guys i'm off to do some homework on these brands.Lynne can I ask do you use SwissDermyl yourself?

Yes, I've been using it for 5 years and now I'm the UK distributor for them. I have put together a startup package for £200 which will allow you to carry out 10 facial treatments, and gives you a free retail product for you to make a little money on.
After the first order there is no minimum order.
If you would like an information and sample pack do let me know!

Latest posts

Back