Which spray tan machine the best??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ellabella

Reaction score
Hi all,
Ive been thinking of investing in a spray tanning machine for a while, and have been looking on ebay, there is currently a Shadez machine with the complete package, tent etc. price wise compared to other seller it is quite cheap.but as I have never done spray tanning, (Just a mere nail tech at the mo!! hoping to branch out) i dont want to jump in too quick , and buy it just because seems a good deal then the quality of the tan not be the best-then people not come back!!
can anyone advise me which best?
I'm taking it the Tantrick is the best place to train?? ( i'm in coventry anyone know where the nearest training is??) I've tried to get on to the Midlands site through the tantrick website but blank page!!!
And this probably a dumb question- but do you train with your own machine?? or they supply?? SOOO many questions!!!:)

Hi Hun there is also 2 phone numbers that you can ring for the midlands trainer, these are both on the training map,
the trainer will train you with their machine or if you buy a tantrick machine they will train you with that one,
if someone is selling one on ebay it is probably because they have used it to death and need a new one,
when you buy any electrical item off ebay you take a big risk.
if you buy a new one from a company then you get the peace of mind of a warranty and lots of help when and if you need it hth

Try celebrity secrets, I have just had a spray tan from them. Good colour.

Thanks hun, the machine on ebay is new, all in sealed box and its from Shadez supplier by looks of how many they sold-and name of them.
Has anyone out there got any feedback on these machines??? please ..

Latest posts

Back