Which spray tan solution do you use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

janejane1234

Reaction score
Hi all.

Returning to spraying tanning after a break and wondering what solutions people use/recommend please??

Thank u xx

Fake bake is my absolute favourite

Suntana spray tan - if you've not used them before be sure to ask for free samples :)

Each to their own personal taste so I would say grab as many samples as you can and see whats right for you and your clients ;)

I use LDN skins and love it. I tried a couple of others that weren't for me and requested a few different samples last week. Nouvatan just arrived today and looking forward to trying it due to great reviews xx

I previously used fake bake and loved but so many more on the market. Will defo get some samples xx

I got samples from Suntana, Crazy Angel, Nouvatan, LA Tan, Xen Tan and LDN skins. I liked Xen tan too x

i've been using fresh indulgence caribbean indulgence, its a more natural tan, i trained and used fake bake for a while but got a new set up which included a trial of fresh indulgence and i haven't looked back. good luck with everything.

i've been using fresh indulgence caribbean indulgence, its a more natural tan, i trained and used fake bake for a while but got a new set up which included a trial of fresh indulgence and i haven't looked back. good luck with everything.
Gemma, did you try the original Fresh Indulgence and if so what was the difference? I'm going to order some samples now x

I have to be honest and say I have samples but I haven't used them. I got the Caribbean one in a bigger size so have been using this and im going to use the samples on myself and sister in law to try before I buy bigger quantities.

I love Nouvatan and find it great for many different skin tones. I have a lot of new clients that book having seen their friends tan...it sells itself.

Hi all.

Returning to spraying tanning after a break and wondering what solutions people use/recommend please??

Thank u xx
Hiya, i use LA tan and have done for two years now. All my clients love it. No orange and it dries in 15 minutes.

I love Nouvatan and find it great for many different skin tones. I have a lot of new clients that book having seen their friends tan...it sells itself.
I tried Nouvatan 12% last night and love it! Colour is beautiful and my skin feels great :)

ive used Suntana, clients love the smell and how it dries super quick..

I used suntana, changed to St tropez express and clients prefer it

Love Sunescape, fabbie natural tan, smells of coconut and vanilla, 2 hour wash'n'wear is great

Lauren's way love it

La tan is amazing x

Fake bake gold is my absolute fave tan. Goes a very natural colour and lasts too

I've tried lots of different brands and I've remained with St Tropez - I've just never had a "bad" tan or applied one either! I've liked SunEscape solution though which if I decided to stop using St Tropez I would use that one x

My friend has now converted to Sunescape from St Tropez as it doesn't leave her with a nutty smell

Latest posts

Back