Which spray tan solutions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxjhxx

Reaction score
hey guys

I've just started spray tanning & I'm using fake bake at the moment, i've ordered some samples from novoutan, he-shi & xen tan to see how these look.

Has anyone ever used he-shi or xen tan as spray tans? .. I know alot of people have said good things about novoutan but would really like some feedback on he-shi or xen tan?

thanks xx

Not tried he-she, xen tan was ok but didn't wow me.
Celebrety secrets is lovely but costs a lot more and in my area I could not raise my prices to justify it. And it's no better then couture. Which is cheeper then celebs.
I also like the main stream tantricks and Vani-t.
At the moment I stock couture, but I've been on sick leave since February and only do the ocasional tan when asked to.
If/when I get back into this I will stock couture and nouvatan. Both very good products and if I'm pushed I can get in the car and fetch my order. Not be relient on the post.

Hey there, I would request lots of samples before you decide. It’s a long process but worth it. I use LA Tanning who I wish I found sooner than I did! There solutions are great; I love the 10% and Gold. It ticks all the boxes for me. Good Luck :)

I also use la tan, every customer has been well impressed. I use 10 and 12 most. Its also great value for money as well 2 litres for price of one. check out website www.latanning.co.uk, if you phone them they will send sample for you to try.

I have also just ordered the he-shi retail products coz lot more on offer than la tan retail.

Hope this helps

Last edited by a moderator:
I have used couture, xen tan and nouvatan in that order
and its a unanimous vote from my clients and I that xen tan is TOPS!

I love Vani-T it gives the most natural tan ever and no smell, washes off fab cant say enough about how great it is. :lol:

hey guys used the he-shi tan testers & it well really well used the darker one on my friend has she has a darker skin tone & the colour looked really nice. Tried the lighter one on my sister & that went well aswell so now going to buy the bottles. Xen tan samples still haven't came so I will call them to find out because I still want to see if clients like this one.

Thanks for all your replies!! xx

hi we use xen tan within our salon and we have a good reputation for our spray tans the clients come back time and time again as they love the colour from the xen tan i previously done my spray tan training with fake bake and i feel that the colour doesnt always agree with clients skin and fake bake also has a limited shelf life to i must say that i am a firm xen tan believer

I tried a few and the best I found was tantrick even more so with the organic range it's a fab colour, smell and now they have the rapid tan that you only have to leave on 2 hours it's more flexible for clients who want a tan late afternoon early evening.

He-shi, use this myself and i am always asked where i have been on holiday!! And not expensive!

My absolute favourite is xen tan..All my clients love it ,ive never had any complains or problems with streaking or an uneven colour .The colour has been the best so far ,i have found alot of well known makes can give a very unatural look, but this gives a very natural colour and lasts for upto 10 days with the right aftercare.

I would say the only downfall is there is not a selection of shades to choose from like alot of other soloutions ..but this hasnt been an issue yet for me .the scent is gorgeous to .

I would highly recommend xen tan to anyone i love it :) x

I love Vani-T it gives the most natural tan ever and no smell, washes off fab cant say enough about how great it is. :lol:

I 2nd that, fab-fab-fab.:)

Latest posts

Back