White acrylic smile lines

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milf

Reaction score
hi
im a new nail technician currently training at college with acrylic but im finding the white acrylic had to to get a good sharp smile edge and constant level of white over the nail.
i have been using different colours at home for practising and the coloured acrylics are a lot easier to lay up and work with
does anyone have any tips they can give me on working with the white please

also shaping a buffing will there always be a shed load of this to do or will that get better as time goes on or is there a better product i can use

thanks
K.

What product are you using? Now I've switched to nsi I find that my filing time is dramatically reduced, a full set now takes me an hour.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

hi
im currently using THE EDGE products as its what im training with at college ive done a couple of full sets and it takes me hours it feels like a real drag at times lol

cheers
K.

The more sets you do the easoer it'll get. If you've only just started don't be too hard on yourself, doing beautiful strong nails doesn't come overnight.
Do you have a nail trainer hand?

hey

yes i have a hand trainer but i use my husband more lol using a live subject is better or at least thats what i tell him ;)

Haha mine won't let me near him with acrylics!
Could you not practice on family and just get them to pay costs?

haha he said no to start with seeing how long they took to get off me but he says i need the practice so puts up with the 2 hours it takes to remove them bless him
ive just started to lay up on just tips to practice on the smile i think im getting better
ill try and upload a picture so you can take a look

Oh yes please. To make it easier taking them off him, apply some cuticle oil before starting and don't cleanse or biff the nail plate so that they can come off a hell of a lot easier!

hi no pictures yet, but ill remember that advice when i next use him for practice :Look_left sounds wrong lol but you know what i mean hehe

Latest posts

Back