White blonde/Santa style

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pancakes

Reaction score
So I went ahead with the whole Olaplex/grey hair hype and took the full plunge. I used blondme 9+ with 20 vol and did my roots, pulled through after 30 mins and simultaneously did my beard with cling film. I just used silver shampoo to tone. But now I feel a bit alien/inhuman... Should I add tone to it, be that grey or beige blonde? What do you guys think?
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1450827580.926761.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1450827603.611905.jpg

Haha integrity looks great!

Of course it's Olaplex[emoji1]

I like it how it looks!
But a silvery grey tone would look great!

Looks good!! Were you not tempted to do your eye brows too [emoji23] [emoji318]

Silver grey definatley

Looks good!! Were you not tempted to do your eye brows too [emoji23] [emoji318]
I did a quick bleach on them, just to take the edge off. They were like a level 5, now a warm 6/7. I just wonder how to make them even, some hairs lift really light others don't. Cheetah style [emoji85]

I once tried to bleach my brows white but they visually just weren't there anymore, so no they will just turn see through [emoji33]

Thanks everyone! I would love to get my hair silver, but I can't wrap my head around a formula for loreal. Richesse 9.01 is too blue and develops patchy... Clear with 1? I don't want any tone like pinky grey or bluish or khaki grey...

@adamlea87 do you have a loreal recipe that pancakes can use? Maybe try adams website @Pancakes im sure I saw some formula test cuts on there once :)

The blondme bleach swells (so it reaches every single hair) but is creamy with 20 vol oil developer. I am also surprised how well it lifted. Cling film also helped a ton!

Haha @surf girl if you want a good steel ash tone tone without any blue or violet tones then I find luocolor works best, something like 3/4 9.01 +1/4 8.1. The kenra silver metallics about an 8SM would be good for this and they last a long time but brown out after a while.

Whatever line you use, you something with some depth at least a level eight/nine, and the background pigment in the colour will stop it going blue or violet ✌

Luo we only have 7.1 and 9.1 in Germany... I think it will be replaced soon

Haha @surf girl if you want a good steel ash tone tone without any blue or violet tones then I find luocolor works best, something like 3/4 9.01 +1/4 8.1. The kenra silver metallics about an 8SM would be good for this and they last a long time but brown out after a while.

Whatever line you use, you something with some depth at least a level eight/nine, and the background pigment in the colour will stop it going blue or violet [emoji111]

Adam have you tried the silver metallics!?

@Pancakes 7.1 works well, the darkest i have tried is 5.1 diluted down.

@cams97 yes i used it for a couple of months on my own hair, and the violet metallics is very nice for a reflective tone I used on a few including on my lovely @Sugarplumfaery. They last longer than any other toner but do fade to an ash brown, which is ok but be carefull of like a 7sm because it is dark. X

@Pancakes 7.1 works well, the darkest i have tried is 5.1 diluted down.

@cams97 yes i used it for a couple of months on my own hair, and the violet metallics is very nice for a reflective tone I used on a few including on my lovely @Sugarplumfaery. They last longer than any other toner but do fade to an ash brown, which is ok but be carefull of like a 7sm because it is dark. X

How did you manage to get them? Really want to try kenra!

Latest posts

Back