who do you look like?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, so I down loaded a few of people I know too!

geeg looks like - apparently no one, but I think she looks like Jane Fonda :)
Amanda Fontanarrose looks like Nancy Kerrigan :rolleyes: MyHeritage face recognition - celebrity matches

Jan Arnold Looks like - Rani Mukherjee (who on earth is that??) I would have said Annie Lennox personally! MyHeritage face recognition - celebrity matches

Jacqui Jefford looks like - Christie Brinkley too (which says something I think):irked: MyHeritage face recognition - celebrity matches

I did another one of Sam taken in the warehouse -look what it did hysterical... Rachel Stevens resembles the corner of a pallette!! :eek:

MyHeritage face recognition - celebrity matches

I did another one of Sam taken in the warehouse -look what it did hysterical... Rachel Stevens resembles the corner of a pallette!! :eek:

OMG thats so funny! ROTFL!!!! xxx

OK, so I down loaded a few of people I know too!

geeg looks like - apparently no one, but I think she looks like Jane Fonda :)
Amanda Fontanarrose looks like Nancy Kerrigan :rolleyes:

Jan Arnold Looks like - Rani Mukherjee (who on earth is that??) I would have said Annie Lennox personally! MyHeritage face recognition - celebrity matches

Jacqui Jefford looks like - Christie Brinkley too (which says something I think):irked: MyHeritage face recognition - celebrity matches

lmao at the pallette!!!

Look whats it said i looked like on this one!! Are they trying to tell me something??:eek: :eek:

Do i really look like a chinese man!!! PMSL!!!

Hannah I am crying here - that is soooo funny - the Dalai LLama - if it's any consolation at all... I do not think you look like a Chinese man but I am still crying with laughter all the same!! :hug:

Hannah I am crying here - that is soooo funny - the Dalai LLama - if it's any consolation at all... I do not think you look like a Chinese man but I am still crying with laughter all the same!! :hug:

hahaha!! I am laughing so much!! This thing had kept me entertained for ages!! :green: :green: x

This is just so funny - I did mine and highest percentage was Angelina Jolie - yeah right LOL but then it went down through Leslie Nielsen to Shelly Winters - I reckon I have bits of all of them ha ha ha.

Yes I am having fun!!!

Once again... have a laugh. The first one is me with Dexter. The second is my best friend Bev, Gigi and me. The final one is me with Sam in Spain. Doesn't seem to like me in these pics at all!! :hug:
Wow look at you out with Jessica and Paris! Mind you, you are of course THE Jessica rabbit not Simpson!

Just doing mine now

Hannah - what can I say (she says once again killing herself laughing) you are obviously a bloke and you just haven't come to terms with it yet!! :hug:

Hahahaha!! I know i must be!! Im having so much fun with this!! Lol :) xxx

it is funny isn't it. Hannah has made me laugh the most. I literally cried when it came back with the Dalai Llama - bless her!!:lol:

Sienna miller, Holly hunter, meg ryan lmfao and ted turner :eek:

Have studied Ted but still cant see it lol

ted_turner_low.jpg

Think it must be on geek meltdown, can't get it to load!

Latest posts

Back