who do you look like?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bhiffy

Reaction score
I didn't find the 'answers' very flattering :lol: :lol:

And when I looked, it seems that what it does is match up people's noses?
I mean really, how can I look like Ewan McGregor????

:irked: :lol:

I apparently look like:
Maria Menounos (I can see the likeness, most out of all of them)
Alyssa Milano (something I supose)
Paula Abdul (Don't think so!)
Izabella Scorupco (Er no!)

I didn't find the 'answers' very flattering :lol: :lol:

And when I looked, it seems that what it does is match up people's noses?
I mean really, how can I look like Ewan McGregor????

:irked: :lol:

I wouldn't feel bad if I were you... I did it and managed to look like Elton John... I guess it was the glasses..

I have been told of loads of different stars I look like.

just realised you had to trun this test and I didnt but my hubby did it for me and one of them was cheryl tweedy which I remebred cos she looks nowt like me at all. Bu they werent too bad.

well apparently i look like Fiona Xie(i dont know who she is!)

This is the pic i put up and this is the pic and person they said i looked like!....................:eek: LOL!!

Attachments

• 1058447024_l.jpg
    1058447024_l.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 31
  • T9243_96_128.jpg
    T9243_96_128.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 28
OMG did another one and it said this.........
HAHAHAHA!! PMSL!! :green: :green: :green:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 23
  • T26032_96_128.jpg
    T26032_96_128.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 22
ok get this, apparently I look like Christie Brinkley - for crying out loud!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I am going to try another and see what it comes up with!!

well it says i look like jessica simpson! yeah i wish!!!

OMG did another one and it said this.........
HAHAHAHA!! PMSL!! :green: :green: :green:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

OMG Welsh hannah that is too funny... imagine them saying you look like a china man:rolleyes: !! I am doing it again to see what it comes up with!!

So now I look like someone called Ashley Tisdale (who is she)... this pick I downloaded had Dexter in (baring in mind he is 6) it said he looked like Michael Buble (who the hell is he)... :rolleyes: it reckons Samuel looks like Jaquin Pheonix..... :rolleyes:

OMG Welsh hannah that is too funny... imagine them saying you look like a china man:rolleyes: !! I am doing it again to see what it comes up with!!

So now I look like someone called Ashley Tisdale (who is she)... this pick I downloaded had Dexter in (baring in mind he is 6) it said he looked like Michael Buble (who the hell is he)... :rolleyes:

Haha this this is so funny!! I have no idea who they are either!! I just keep uploading pics to see who it come up with, one said i looked like Leonardo DiCaprio!! hahaha!!!

Another one said i look like keira Knightly......yeh right i wish!! lol

Haha this this is so funny!! I have no idea who they are either!! I just keep uploading pics to see who it come up with, one said i looked like Leonardo DiCaprio!! hahaha!!!

Another one said i look like keira Knightly......yeh right i wish!! lol
I am going to try two more... I will do the one in my bio... I shall google the names and tell you who they are. Well this is fun isn't it girls... obviously we don't have anything better to do today!! :lol: :lol:

I am going to try two more... I will done the one in my bio... I shall google the names and tell you who they are. Well this is fun isn't it girls... obviously we don't have anything better to do today!! :lol: :lol:

Hehe!!I know i dont think we have! It is funny though!! Lol :green: :green:
xx

Ha hahaha said i looked like katie holmes....in my dreams maybe!

Need to run it again and see who it comes back with now.:eek:

Well it didn't like my pic in my profile and told me I didn't look like anyone (not even jessica rabbit ha ha). The final one said I look like Stephanie Seymour! I suppose it's better than a Chinese dude hey Hannah??!!

Ashley Tisdale is in a program called The Suite Life of Zach and Cody... I am sure Dexter and Haydn watch that all the time! :rolleyes: Michael Buble is some singer and he is definitley older than 6!! BTW Victoria you do NOT look like Ewan McGregor!! :hug:

Apparently im a dead ringer for Angelina Jolie, Natalie Imbrulia & Celine Dion !!!!

Not sure about the last one but im happy with the first two :green:

Apparently im a dead ringer for Angelina Jolie, Natalie Imbrulia & Celine Dion !!!!

Not sure about the last one but im happy with the first two :green:

Well that's not bad at all!! :!:

Well I look like Kelly Brooke or Katie Price!!!! Going to put hubby in now see what comes up.

Latest posts

Back