Who has their xmas tree up ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katherineiv

Reaction score
Who has there tree up today then?
Or when do you put it up?

Or as ive seen on here when DID you put your tree up?:eek:

We put ours up the week befour christmas.... i think its quite early enough BAA HUMBUG!!! :lol:

We dont put ours up until after the 12th as its my daughters birthday and she doesnt like any Christmas decorations up on her day.

Not yet, I'm going to but a new one. I'm fed up with the white one I brought 2 years ago.

I'm thinking a black prelit one or a massive full green one with the traditional golds and red decorations.

I wanted to hang all my tips I've designed on the tree but I'm not allowed:cry:

Teri x

Not yet, must dig out and dust off!

Mines up! Done it last night.

xx

Must admit there are so many color trees out now.... the black looks nice!

I like the traditional trees with lots of balls and candy canes....mmmmm open fire, wine. :eek: sorry will wake up now :smack:

I wanted to put mine up today... but its still has to be dug out of the loft and decs found etc! So I reckon it'll be next week now as have a busy weekend ahead!

We dont put ours up until after the 12th as its my daughters birthday and she doesnt like any Christmas decorations up on her day.

I'm the complete opposite... my birthday is 20th and I love the tree to be up for then! :green:

No tree yet. Daughters birthday is 14th Dec and when she was born we said we would not put christmas stuff up untill after her birthday.

My tree looks pants, it looks like someone has stolen all the branches....... looks slightly anorexic!

xx

No tree yet. Daughters birthday is 14th Dec and when she was born we said we would not put christmas stuff up untill after her birthday.

I'd be cutting it fine if I did that, my daughter was born 22nd Dec LOL!

We bought our first "real" tree today and we've put it on the stand and thats about it.

We're waiting for my girls to come back from nursery so they can help decorate it.

My tree looks pants, it looks like someone has stolen all the branches....... looks slightly anorexic!

xx

If you were closer you could have had my white one!

Teri x:hug:

Mines up!
Put it up a week ago without decs on it to see how bob the dog reacted to it - no problem.
Decorated it on Wednesday afternoon and did the rest of my home up too.
Found the Bobster chewing a bauble this morning:lol:

we normaly put it up the first weekend in december but as we are away for christmas this year we are taking the tree with us, we are going to butlins the day before christmas eve and comeing home the 27th the kids then want to put the tree up again when we get home as we are haveing 2 christmas days this year, the second one being on new years day

Well, I did put mine up last night, and it looked lovely until my 1 year old daughter got hold of it!!!!:eek:

We normally put it up first weekend of December, but we are getting new carpet on Monday so it will be next weekend! So that will be good, getting excited about it all! hehe

i wanna put my tree up this weekend...

but every year i have the same problem - a good place for it..!!

i dont really ahve a nice corner to put it up... and where ever i decide to put it.. it always seems to get in the way..

last year.. i stuck it in the corner of my kitchen/diner... i couldnt come up with anything better... but then... kitchen..? for bloody xmas tree....??... you get my point....

Wow some of you put your trees up early, if it was my sons idea it wold be up now but my hubby says no till week b4...... but then i dont like it up to early anyway and we still got my salon to paint ( floor coming next wednesday ):eek:

Mine is still in the cellar - with the few remaining baubles we have left (hubbys son managed to smash the whole box of handpainted glass baubles - thankfully without cutting himself to shreds) - I was made up beause I was getting sick of Lilac and silver but this year - glass baubles are NO GO with my daughter!

Thing is, we're having a ceiling put in a back bedroom and loads of work done, then I'm going in to have the babies... so putting Xmas decs up isn't a priority right now.. although I would love to, the workmen and the dust etc would just ruin them :eek:

Latest posts

Back