Who is sitting in the cold?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was trying to be economical with the heating but it's just got far too cold for that.

I need to be warm, & will cut back elsewhere if need be.

Makes you grateful for what you do have though. There are some people living outside who don't have the luxury of whether or not to turn the heating up/down. :cry:

xx

I'm using heating downstairs most of the day, I still havn't put on the central heating this year and when I go upstairs you can really feel it :eek: But this is more to do with the fact that I don't have a man handy who knows what he's doing to come and sort it out incase of an emergency without having to pay massive bill to sort it out. (last year when I turned central heating on I had a flood, nowt too drastic, but enough to make me hesitant this year, iykwim)

Luckily for me I had the forsight to freeze my utility bills until 2010, so the price increase doesn't effect me as such :)

However, interesting to note that yeah I know we are in the middle of a financial crises which is stopping people spending apparently, however when I went to Sainsbury's Saturday morning the large carpark was so full I had to leave, so it does make you wonder! its doesnt seem to be stopping people shopping where I'm from, which is definately not a wealthy area, probably more the opposite.

anne xx

OMG I hate the cold!!!! But I am the same, if I am in the house alone I turn it off and stick a blanket over me with a pair of my "trendy" knee high multi-coloured stripy socks!! Can you imagine the looks I get off the postman?

Latest posts

Back