Who is the best company for insurance?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim89

Reaction score
Hi, I'm due to start my own business and so of course need insurance, but have no idea of where to start!

Can anybody recommend any companies and also when I get insurance would I have to get seperate insurance for my salon and myself/staff?

Thanks in advance for any replies

Take a look at BABTAC and Professional Beauty. When I was self employed doing all treatments I was with BABTAC, they are also a professional body so good for news, updates in the industry etc.
Now i only have room to do non intimate treatments, so sticking to hands and feet. I've insured with Professional Beauty as they do a specific insurance for those kind of treatments, I'm pretty sure they also do salon cover for upto x no of therapists.
I'd have a good read through on both to be honest. Pretty sure The Guild also do insurance cover but never been with them. Hope it helps.

I have just renewed again with Salon Gold. I've been with them for 2 years already.

I'm with Salon Gold.. They were recomended to me by a friend and by fellow Geeks.. They are very helpful and they gave me the highest cover at the cheapest price too.. :)

I've been with Salon Gold for 5 years.
They are really knowledgeable, certainly know their stuff & always been available for advice when I've needed it. Give them a call and I'm sure you'll find them as great as I do.

I've alwys been with salon gold

I'm with salon gold but having to change as they won't insure me lecturing with ptlls level 3 :(

I love BABTAC. They're old school and have integrity. They are good, solid insurers.

Latest posts

Back