Who killed Frank in Corrie?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I think the mother too x

I think it's his mum too!😊

I'm thinking either his mother Kevin.. Although I have no idea why it could be him as I've not watched all episodes lately I just have a feeling he has something to do with it from 'stealing' Sally lol x

I still think its his mum, although, whats happened to Jenny?? She hasnt been seen or mentioned since he got killed. Surely she would have been interviewed.

Last edited:
I think Jenny was in the factory when frank admitted raping Carla, so when she'd gone Jenny killed him.

Apparently sallys going to get killed, (just heard it, dont 100% know) but yeh i think its his mum, the watch is missing. And if sally does get killed maybe because she clicks on. She the 1 that realised watch was missing anyway x

Sent from my HTC Legend using SalonGeek

Definately his mum!

I think it was his mum too and agree that is why the watch is missing cus it was his dads xx

Yep I'm in agreement with the majority here, it was his mum! He was horrible to her x

Well my take is this.....

When Michelle went back to the factory, Frank was looking at the contract on the desk. He didn't put it back in his pocket and Michelle went in to get her "stuff". I think she has nabbed the contract so the factory will remain Carla's.

I think it was his mum who did it - she came back, overheard him admitting to Carla about the rape and was so enraged because the stress of the trial caused herhusband to sadly pass away that she couldn't contain herself - specially after the ungrateful little twonk spoke to her the way her did!

Sally - too obvious and let's face it ou wouldn't stay and cradle his head after you boshed him one!

Kevin - could possibly have some part in it but highly unlikely

Peter - fell to sleep drunk in a gutter or went the Weatherfield Arms for mroe ale lol

Michelle - no she did her bit by robbing the contract

Jennie - dark horse and a possible - if she heard him admi the rape then maybe so?

Carla - nope she is well staying in the street to play out the "Peter falls off the wagon" storyline..... again!

Maria hasn't been mentioned on the suspect list - opssibly her too?

Just my 2 penneth lol xxx

Oh I love this analysis!

Yes- mother very possible! She's a right cow!

Peter Barlow, Sally? would be great to get them locked out and off the screens as they are sooooo annoying!

Again Michelle and Jennie... Hmmm! So exciting :) I love Corrie!!!!

Thanks for this thread!!

We find out tonight folks!! And we find out because Sally gets attacked by the murderer. My bet is still on Anne :wink2:

On another note but similar, 'Ev's number is up on Eastenders tonight but no big whodunnit with this one, we will know straight away.....but I already know :)

I think it was jenny. they have made everyone look suspicious

The mother!!!!
I remember thinking I was sooo clever for thinking this but everyone thinks it is too! So much for my special sleuthing skills!

Will find out very soon though....come on Monday night Corrie!

And does anybody else hate Leanne?
She's up on her high horse, la de da da, but she had a full on affair with Nick! Silly woman obviously hasn't heard of karma! Grrr.

Ah see! Anyone else watching corrie? X

It was his mom!!

Sally! Get up off the floor! Franks Mums coming for you! Lol.

Latest posts

Back