Who killed Lucy Beale?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it was a poor ending. Really wanted it to have a big twist. Not a child.

He will be Walfords next serial killer.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

[QUOTE=Nails Lol yeah cos Nasty Nick's died (again) hadn't he 😊

X.

That really was rather naff.

Although she was having an awful night of it, how many smacks to the head and face did she receive? Along with being mugged by Ben who I can't take seriously as a thug lol. Kind of felt sorry for her by the end.

I felt sorry for her too 😢

I still don't think she's dead yet she might get up stagger about a bit Jane will ask if she's ok she will say she's fine and leave because of the fight with bobby and everyone else and she will go back to the flats as thats the only other place she has got except home and she will drop dead on the common because of the multiple blows she has had throughout the night so effectively everyone that hit her that night will have contributed to a head trauma that kills her

Theory 2 Bobby doesn't know he killed her because he said "whatever she says she started it" I think he thinks he just knocked her out, Jane tells him to go up to bed and she see to Lucy because according to bobby she died on the common because that's where he was found when he ran away plus how could a child keep that quiet for 10 months kids cant hold their own piss let alone the fact they murdered their own half sister......

I still don't think she's dead yet she might get up stagger about a bit Jane will ask if she's ok she will say she's fine and leave because of the fight with bobby and everyone else and she will go back to the flats as thats the only other place she has got except home and she will drop dead on the common because of the multiple blows she has had throughout the night so effectively everyone that hit her that night will have contributed to a head trauma that kills her

Theory 2 Bobby doesn't know he killed her because he said "whatever she says she started it" I think he thinks he just knocked her out, Jane tells him to go up to bed and she see to Lucy because according to bobby she died on the common because that's where he was found when he ran away plus how could a child keep that quiet for 10 months kids cant hold their own piss let alone the fact they murdered their own half sister......

...that last bit..😂😂😂😂. As for the rest I think it's a good theory actually 😊
X.

i gasped at seeing kathy! i screamed when i saw bobby...it was a bit naff but phew i got closure i needed! dragging on for ages!!! xoxo

I thought Kathy had flaming died so seeing her was rather far fetched lol.

Bit pants it was Bobby, it's not believable unless he comes back after being dealt with by the law, and starts picking off other Walford residents like some little delinquent 😕 strangest story line ever.

Gripping stuff and great tv, but unbelievable seeing "Kaff" followed by a disappointing reveal of little Bobby, especially after all the hype :irked:

So who watched it tonight? I thought the acting by Jane and Ian was brilliant!

I loved tonights episode. It was really sad and emotional.

Still not happy with the Bobby storyline but I liked how it played out.

I'm still disappointed it was Bobby as well but I'm glad that he didn't know he had killed her. When Cindy read the letter to Ian I had tears in my eyes. Adam Woodyatt deserves an award for his performance, he is an amazing actor! I'm also glad that Ian realised Jane was covering for someone, it would have annoyed me if she had taken the blame for it.

I'm glad they saw through Jane too and that letter off Lucy had me in tears!
They should have left it at the family hug though, the fireworks didn't work with the ending. Can't wait for Kathys official return, find out why she "died" n hopefully she will give Ben a good slap too.

Award winning acting in last night's episode. Just brilliant.

I'm glad they saw through Jane too and that letter off Lucy had me in tears!
They should have left it at the family hug though, the fireworks didn't work with the ending. Can't wait for Kathys official return, find out why she "died" n hopefully she will give Ben a good slap too.

Yeah I didn't like the fireworks. They didn't fit in with the episode.

I think it should have been left at the family hug as well. The fireworks were a bit random after such an emotional episode. It will be interesting to see what Peter does next as he didn't agree with not telling Bobby he killed Lucy. Did anyone see the behind the scenes show afterwards? Peter said he is leaving the show and has finished filming now so I wonder how he goes out of it. Also very confused about Kathy being alive.

I think it should have been left at the family hug as well. The fireworks were a bit random after such an emotional episode. It will be interesting to see what Peter does next as he didn't agree with not telling Bobby he killed Lucy. Did anyone see the behind the scenes show afterwards? Peter said he is leaving the show and has finished filming now so I wonder how he goes out of it. Also very confused about Kathy being alive.

Yeah Peter and Stan are leaving! It's sad because they could have done more with the whole peter not keeping the secret thing!

I watched the after show, did any of u see the strange old man stood next to the lady interviewing Adam pmsl he was staring right into the camera for ages! 😂😂😂

Didn't watch the last ep (Friday)! But I watched it all week really enjoyed it!
I just wish that Grant and Peggy would come back for good 😊! X

I watched the after show, did any of u see the strange old man stood next to the lady interviewing Adam pmsl he was staring right into the camera for ages! 😂😂😂

Haha yes it was so funny. He was just standing there staring.

Latest posts

Back