Who offers all 3????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I offer all three systems and used to be mainly L&P, but now i am mainly Gel. I only do fiberglass occasionally, but i do find i still get asked for it. I especially love the EZ Flow fiberglass as its great to build apex's with the thicker gel. It is similar to Fabric in that sense, but i found it to be less faffing around.

Because nails tend to go in trends, i am pleased that most of the time i do do all three systems and keep refreshing my courses in all three, so they stay fresh and don't worry me when someone asks for a system that isn't as popular.

When you first start out, its good to choose a system that is thriving in your area, then, when you are good at that, gradually add more systems to your repertoire so you are more versatile.

I offer all 3 tho tbh haven't actually had anyone requesting wraps although I did use a few clients as guinea pigs whilst practising for my masters, it's not my fave system because of all the fiddling, but I do love the end product. I'm really loving brisa, the more I use it the more I like it, and i've converted quite a few clients who also love it, and I may even use it if I compete next year. But like most, a large percentage of my clients are still l&p.
As has already been said I think it's good to offer as much as you can service wise, and I love to learn, which hopefully helps me stay at least one step ahead of the competition.

I have trained and offer all three......and I love to do all of them as the service is all so different for each ......and that is what makes it all the more fun for me.......I do more L&P than anything else......the fabric and gel are split.........

im trained in all 3!! however, i HATE fibreglass. its soooooo fiddly and i just dont think it has the same finish as acrylic or gel.
i think its a good idea to offer all 3 though.

I have only trained in L&P Kirsty,....and you know i can not,well could not ever get on with it....i just love gel too much,and i just only want to concentrate on thet.

However i do understand that as a grand master one has to be proficient in all 3...plus do not forgrt your natural nail care....do you have to be a master at this aswell?:)

I offered all 3 but going to stick to l&p since i think it,s to much fuss changing between them. Incase a customer really insists on gel or wraps i will do them. i just don,t give them to much to choose since it gets me confused on who i did gel, l&p or wraps. I work in a very bussy salon and i am faster in doing l&p then gel. I get more work done in a shorter time.

I trained in L&P and gel - but I have quite a few clients who want fibreglass so I do offer this - I had a 1-2-1 with another tech - but do not class it as being trained. I am trying to find a fibreglass brand to stick with and train with.

I love working with L&P but get so many of our hair clients moaning about the smell I now only offer it at certain times.

I like working with all three systems as they have their own different features and benefits...and fibreglass seems to suit one of my oldest clients (82) who insists on having her nails really long and is always really tough on her nails, always knocking them..she works part-time in a shop and gets them caught in the till drawer... she wants to look to prefect and loves her long bright pink nails...

I trained in all 3. At first done gel. But now i mainly do L&P, a couple want silkwraps which i do, it also dont take as long to do the silk wraps, so i get a longer coffee break:). But at the moment defo prefer L&P.

I am trained in all 3 systems, but although I love the natural look of fibreglass I never really got to grips with it. I mainly do L&P but occasionally gel. I have my Calgel conversion on 3 Feb so I will be able to offer a soak off gel aswell. My preference is L&P but I do enjoy working with gel.

When I started nail enhancments I dived straight into the deep end and did all three at the same time, so technically I am trained in all three, but in my salon I only secretly promote acrylic and thats only when I'm pushed by a client.

Personally I am not confident in one let alone three and believe that is due to my training.

I think it is a good idea to be trained in all three, although my trainer was and it was so obvious she didn't really like wraps.

Good luck

becki xxx

I am trained in all 3 and offer all 3 to my clients....I personally prefer to wear silk on my own nails, haven't decided why...just preference i guess!!!

xx

Latest posts

Back