Who Said Stickers Were Boring....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love them! excellent!!

*~* Have to ask & hope it's not Too dumb :rolleyes: Just in the last couple of days started Foolin around w/nail art and wondered - Can regular "scrap-booking" decals work on Nails? I had ordered some that came the other day w/other nail products etc. but then got to thinking I have some beautiful Butterfly ones but their regular scrapbook type. Would these work as well (their sure Pretty) ? :)

Hi there u did a great job:) i love the flowers they look cool.

Keep it up:wink2:

Preeti:)

As always Glo....stunning!!!! You are a very talented lady......but I have to ask Did you look like a miner when you did them????!!!! LOL!!!! :hug: xxx

I use 3d stickers often.
They're quick, easy and very affordable since I purchase them on ebay in 'batches' of 50pkgs. Instead of paying 5$ or more per pkg at my dist, it winds up costing me about 0.30cents per pkg and that's including the shipping charges.
I get a GREAT return on these.

You can do so much with them. I even occasionally seal them in the UV Gel so that they'll be protected and get more mileage out of them.

Clients LOVE them.

GREAT work, Glo!

Not keen on football myself, but loving the pink ones- very girly and I can think of loads of people straight away that would love those stickers. Well done, loving your work Glorsclaws and very envious of your fab nails!

Glo, they are so lovely! Where do you do your nail art classes? Fancy a trip to IOW, weather is really nice here at the mo!:)

truly lovely. so tell me Glo, just between us two, have you ever done a rubbish set?
I don't think so, you are just soooooooooooooooo good:lol:

That pic should be on the cover of NAILS Magazine!!!!
it is wonderful work!

Best Wishes
Sharmie

I love nail stickers.
A quick version of nail art when you havent the time or patience for anything intricate! :lol:

Latest posts

Back