who wants to meet me and Laystar at Excel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi
i think there is one march time next year gives u a chance to save xx

I'm going on Sunday too and would love to meet up. I'll also be wearing one of Laystar's Geek badges

Okay folks - why don't we meet up at the bagel stand that gingernut was on about? Set a time and all meet there for a munch & a natter? It'll give my poor feet a break from all the carrying bags full of goodies!?? xxx

Im going to im gonna drive so I can get all my goodies back to milton keynes. And rest my feet to! I will look out for your badges!! :D

im still not sure what day i want togo. but i would love to meet some people.

im totally hopeless with trains. ive only managed tube once, and it was only zone one, vauxhal. totally useless, im normally witing on the wrong end of the track and everything! So if anyone is going near me, i'd love a travel companion. i may be going from sittingbourne some of the girls from my course may be going.

hiya sarah
i'm not sute yet how many will b in our car, but if we have a space you're welcome to come with us!
only trouble is that we will b leaving sittingbourne at about7.45-8.00 on the sun morn.
or i will b either driving or training it up on the mon.
liza xx

Ill be driving girls , its only 15mins from me by car..
Will have friends with me too but still wanna meet and chat with yas all..
Ill be the ginger one....lol:D

i'll be there too on sunday, be at in the comp bit with my badge on,

see u all there,
Paula xx

Hi!

I want to meet up!!

I'll be going from Flitwick to either Blackfriars / London Bridge / Kings Cross or something like that!

Can't wait!

marcpunter said:
me and laystar will be meeting at Excel on 5th september...anyone else wanna meet us there :) if we arrange a stand to meet at and a time will be good fun!!!

xxx
xxx

Hi,

Maybe one of you could take my mobile number and let me know when you're there?
It's so busy there, I can imagine myself not ending up meeting anyone!
Sam XXX

natalie day said:
Um, not sure - travelling from Hertfordshire, have never got the tube on my own before (sad I know!!!) :-(

Hi,

Is there any way you could get to St Albans? Just looked on your site and noticed you're in Hemel.
If you want to meet me there at the station, I'll be happy to get the tube with you.

Let me know if you want to as I'll be going throught there anyway.
Sam XX

I'm hopefully going to be there - depends on if I wake up early enough after working at my nightclub the night before & getting home at 4am!! Would be great to see you all

Hi everyone,

I will be going with my friend Sam on Monday and will will both be wearing Laystar's badges, so if any of you are going Monday look out for us and say hello we will both be carrying lots of bags LOL!
Teresajay

Teresajay,

I am in Hornchurch. I don't know yet which day I will be going. Can I touch base with you nearer the time?

Hi Chris,
Ive sent you a pm.
Teresajay

What do Laystar's badges look like?

Hi,
If you go to the top of the page you will see the pic of a geek in a triangle, thats what they look like with your name on I ordered mine of Laystar and she is going to pop them in the post to me.
Teresajay

I'll be going up on sunday, i will be coming by train from nottingham will anyone else be travelling from there i have never been before and have no idea of how to get there!

teresajay said:
Hi,
If you go to the top of the page you will see the pic of a geek in a triangle, thats what they look like with your name on I ordered mine of Laystar and she is going to pop them in the post to me.
Teresajay
How much are they?

Hi Buuny,
They cost me six pounds each, if you want one I would pm Laysatar, but Im not sure how busy she is with them as i know there was a lot of interest.
teresajay

Latest posts

Back