who wants to see the latest of my nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
love the flicks, well done thanx for sharing with us x x

julesx

They are soooo pretty.

Makes me want to get all my stuff out and have a go! Not that i can produce anything like your fab stuff!

Keep 'em coming!

Very pretty, I love the lil pink roses! They're so cute!!

WOW they are great. Love the slide show.:wink2:

Lovely, Loo! Thanks for sharing

They are lovelly, you are very artistic and talonted ;)

They're really pretty & soooo detailed, your very talented bet your clients can't get you to do enough nail art on them!!!:D

Fantastic work!! xx

Fab work. Love the flicks!

Love

Claire x x:hug:

pah! your just too bloody good!!!
(sitting sulking like big child)

they all look brilliant, but I especially like the flicks
You must have a very steady hand and alot of patience!

xxx

Gorgeous as always - the mermaid ones are fab. But my favourites are the roses - time for a tutorial on how you paint them methinks! :wink2:

Jackie
Liberty Nail Design

I'm amazed! LOL! I love the mermaid and the roses. :)

They are beautiful x x

:hug: Thanks everyone

Stunning !!!!!

Absolutely Fantastic you are a star:hug:

Hi Loo

Your work is amazing! :eek:

I have just spent the past few minutes going through all of your 200 and odd nail art pics!!!! (BF has now gone to bed and put the telly on LOL!)

Anyway,would you PLEASE PLEASE share with me how the hell your hand painted french mani looks sooooo brilliant! I am with the many who always makes wiggley smiles!

Cheers Hun! :hug:

Tracie1 said:
Hi Loo

Your work is amazing! :eek:

I have just spent the past few minutes going through all of your 200 and odd nail art pics!!!! (BF has now gone to bed and put the telly on LOL!)

Anyway,would you PLEASE PLEASE share with me how the hell your hand painted french mani looks sooooo brilliant! I am with the many who always makes wiggley smiles!

Cheers Hun! :hug:

awwwww thanks hun lol. Poor boyf hey he prob thought he was in for a nice early night with you then you ended up looking through all the piccies lol.:lol: My h2b has just gone to bed so I will make a quick reply b4 he starts to moan at me lol. With the french hand painted polish I have a steady hand but I lean with my elbow and use a normal polish brush and try to sweep it round in one go from one side to the other then if needed will do a second coat of white. With plenty of practice and a steady hand you will be fine hun xx Thanks for looking at the nail art.

xx

Latest posts

Back