Who was it that asked about Newspaper Manicures?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Planky1

Reaction score
I like it ! Not sure id wear it myself though :lol:

I love it...I'm in court on Monday (for the day job, I haven't done anything bad lol) so I can't do it yet but I'm thinking black polish and then white with the newspaper print on ring fingers xx

I actually really like this idea. thanks for sharing the link Planky

love it, if I hadnt just shellac'd my nails with fedora and gold rockstar and some swarovskis (I dont believe in less is more lol) then I would be off to do it now, will have to wait a week or so :lol:

I love it! Thank you so much x

I seen a video on youtube showing it, I think it looks really effective

I really like this.... no idea why but i do :lol: I love ring finger mani so as above poster has said that would look fab with blackpool shellac.

Thanks for posting hun love seeing things like this!

Amazing, I love it! I am trying to think of what else you could do it with! Thanks for posting :)

Yay I always have a willing victim in my 13yro ;)
This was my attempt..

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1318719755.019807.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1318719755.019807.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 513
Oh, glad I posted it for you all now :) Hope you all have fun with it, post pics when you've done it xx Still can't remember who it was that was asking about it originally, was it SJK maybe? Can anyone remember the post? Can't find it at all.

Yay I always have a willing victim in my 13yro ;)
This was my attempt..

Can't see the picture clearly, can you take a close up? Was it easy to do or fiddly?

Have just had lightbulb moment - you could do this with music as well and have notes on your toes!

I think it looks fab, might give it a whirl x

Awesome - always good to know about new things :) thanks

This is fun and easy to do... thanks for sharing Planky1 :biggrin:

I have tried this before thought it was something different

Thanks for sharing Planky. I can see some fun with this with the color "funny" pages that come out in the Sunday newspaper.

Thanks for sharing Planky. I can see some fun with this with the color "funny" pages that come out in the Sunday newspaper.

Ooo yes actually, that could be quite fun :) Might have a little play when I decide to remove my latest Shellac

Can't see the picture clearly, can you take a close up? Was it easy to do or fiddly?
the pic was taken with phone grrrr, daughter is in bed now but i will take a clearer pic in the morning with my camera.. its very very easy to do..
i base coated, painted twice with colour, waited till dry, sprayed Kaeso hygeine spray on the nail and rolled on the newspaper - gently touched it down then rolled it off, did all the nails and then topcoated - you have to glide over the design of the brush drags the print off.

my daughter says a kid in her class used mouthwash instead of hygeine spray, tho i couldnt make that work :lol:

Latest posts

Back