Who would you

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You lot are greedy :lol:

I only have one,and i'm not bothered about the tantric sex,just gimme a few minuites with Phill Hunter :o lol

For me it would have to be Eddy Izzard, (in 'The Riches') but he is the wrong persuasion:irked:
Paul reckons after living with me, anyone who kept her mouth shut for 5 minutes would look mighty attractive:eek:

For me it would have to be Eddy Izzard, (in 'The Riches') but he is the wrong persuasion:irked:
Paul reckons after living with me, anyone who kept her mouth shut for 5 minutes would look mighty attractive:eek:

So YOUR the other person watching this!!!! I thought I was the only one!!!

Actually Adele I think you would be OK there just because he likes to wear frocks doesn't mean he bats for the other side!!! Way hey!!!
I think he could laugh me into a little rendevous too!!

Actually Adele I think you would be OK there just because he likes to wear frocks doesn't mean he bats for the other side!!! Way hey!!!

Your right Izzi. He's straight. That makes three of us watching the Riches, then.:green:

Your right Izzi. He's straight. That makes three of us watching the Riches, then.:green:

Stand back girls - he's mine:green::green::green:

Latest posts

Back