Whoop whoop - Nail Gifts!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bumblebee78

Reaction score
I got Gigi rouse's book and a finger! Lol!! Happy Christmas everyone!!

Lucky you Merry Christmas!
I got my first konad set!
Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I bought myself Shellac! ;) Ok, ok... I know it's not a gift FROM someone but my goodness am I excited and a half! :D Merry Christmas. xxx

Me too bumblebee78, I cannot wait to read it!!! Happy Xmas everyone x

Merry Christmas geeks I got money he he he I'm foin to buy shellac to :lol: sqeek sqeek I'm so excited.my mum and stepdad bought me a blue tresor Paris bracelet it's just lush lol.oh and a new dressing gown and an eye mask that says shhh this bitch is sleeping lol xxxxmy daughter has had a lovely day along with my fiancé and dinners cooking can't wait soooooo hungry xx

I got The Compete Nail Tech 3rd Edition! Can't wait to get reading! Xx

If we were "normal" people reading this, it would seem so sad! But as nail geeks, it's the BEST thing EVER!!! Lol!!!

I got some of my xmas early..my konad stuff, 6 OPI polishes and I got 4 more OPI polishes today :) Happy bunny!

I agree with ya bumblebee, people go silent when I go on about my nail purchases lol..you know they're just thinking "jeese..what a weirdo"

Im so xcited got gigis book acrylic paints rhinestones and money to buy a new lamp arrgghhh now decisions decision on what to create with all my goodies cnt wait ;) xxxmerry christmas every1 xx

My lovely hubby bought me a nail trainer - SO excited!!! Hope everyone's had a great day! x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1324849613.406019.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1324849613.406019.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 124
Well my "nail gifts" I got was . Nail trainer, curette, opi polishes x4, roo nail polish holder, 2 gel kits. DVDs for nail art. Nail art book. 2 boxes of nail tips.

I got a shellac lamp! Yay! I also got cream puff and romantique so I'll need 2start saving pennies to build up the collection- cant wait!!!!!!!

X

My mum is paying for my gel course as she is sick of me moaning about my allergies to acrylic!!! I'm such a lucky girl :))

My inlaws got me this lovely Nails Inc...I'm normally an OPI girl but I'm loving this!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1324908335.652113.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1324908335.652113.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 136
I bought myself Shellac too :D I'll be buying a few more colours with Christmas money from my brother. My boyfriend bought me Doug Shoon's book but it was out of stock when he ordered it and it still hasn't come :(
Rhiannon x

I had Gigi Rouse's book and a new table lamp have started to read the book and going to put the lamp to test tomorrow when I sort my nails out ..... they certainly put a smile on my face after the day I had yesterday :D

I just bought the bundle monster plates from amazon with my christmas money and will be off to Creative academy shop next week if i have any money left to buy some new Shellac colours :)

My absolutely gorgeous amazing mummy gave me early Christmas money and i got the entire Shellac kit with it, a manicure table and the konad set with a couple of monster bundles.

In return for her loveliness, she has had her nails done every 2 weeks, on top of her usual treatments haha.

Lots of other lovely goodies, but no more nail/beauty related things.

Sounds like you all had good Christmas's :D xx

Not nail related but my mum also got me a hot stones kit and is paying for my training! Lol
Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back